419 scams

Gosh, I’m so lucky! Look what I got in my inbox today:

PRIME MINISTER, OFFICE TREASURY AND MINISTER FOR THE CIVIL SERVICE, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM. Our ref: ATM/13470/IDR Your ref:Date: 24/11/2011 IMMEDIATE PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

I am The Rt Hon David Cameron MP,Prime Minister, First Lord of the Treasury and Minister for the Civil Service British Government. This letter is to

officially inform you that (Visa/ATM Master Card Number 7302 7168 0041 0640) has been accredited in your favor. Your Personal Identification Number is

1090.The ATM Master card Value is £2,000,000.00(Two Million, Great British Pounds Sterling).

This office will send you a Visa/ATM Master card that you will use to withdraw your funds in any ATM MACHINE CENTER or Visa card outlet in the world with a

maximum of £5000 GBP daily.Further more,You will be required to re-confirm the following information to enable;The Rt Hon William Hague MP First Secretary of

State for British Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs. begin in processing of your VISA/ATM Master CARD.

(1)Full names:
(2)Address:
(3)Country:
(4)Nationality:
(5)Phone #:
(6)Age:
(7)Occupation:
(8) Post Codes

Rt Hon William Hague MP.
First Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
Email; [email protected]

TAKE NOTICE: That you are warned to stop further communications with any other person(s) or office(s) different from the staff of the State for Foreign and

Commonwealth Affairs to avoid hitches in receiving your payment.

Regards,
The Rt Hon David Cameron MP
Prime Minister

I new the Brit PM was in the running for upper class twit of the year, but I had no idea he can’t spell, punctuate, nor write a coherent sentence in English. Are they trying to save the money they give away by making senior ministers of the realm use hotmail addresses?

I would take the “TAKE NOTICE” part very seriously, you might just jeopardise your future wealth. :smiley:

They had me at “IMMEDIATE PAYMENT NOTIFICATION” tbh. Where do I sign?

Even prime ministers use hotmail.

I get sooo many of these bloody scammails…only idiots will respond and obviously they do.

How do this one work? It is not like they ask bank info or serious stuff, they can get this info out of a phone book.