wait, wait…

I forgot something…

you little shits even talk about me…

GOATS ON FIRE…

The Amazing Panel: Question 2 - Hate Mail

LIBERATION!

Sing from the rooftops:

“Atheism is dead!”

http://www.conspiracycafe.net/forum/index.php?/topic/25104-atheist-apocalypse/page__pid__117856_

Explosive Demolition- 2002 Best Building Implosions

BYE BYE ATHEISM

Bye bye fuckwit.

Looks like David Mabus has evolved… >:D

yup… ::slight_smile:
http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/2009/12/goats_on_fire.php

Why would God make crazy people? Aren’t ‘normal’ people enough entertainment already?

Hey that implosion video is pretty cool. Reminds me of this:

1 million fps Slow Motion video of bullet impacts made by Werner Mehl from Kurzzeit

Science is awesome.

Well, allegedly it’s a good place in which to hide demons that he himself made. Or maybe to lend credence to this “in his own image” thing – you know, a sort of extended phenotype of the god genotype.

'Luthon64

Merry X-MAS, my little atheists!

these little insignificant fools try to use science to destroy every mystery in the universe…

but not this one!

Let’s hear what “SNOPES” and “DAVID EMERY” have to say about NOSTRADAMUS & 9.11

and

“Once again, a very few words actually written by Nostradamus — individual lines drawn from two disparate quatrains, in fact — have been taken out of context, rearranged, and supplemented with made-up lines by person(s) unknown to make them seem pertinent to the event. The result, as before, is pure bunk. Not even Nostradamus would want to take credit for this “prediction.” Anyone else want to have a go?”

Ok, I’ll give it a shot…

David/Denis - have you forgotten to take your meds again? You need to stick with them. They will help you.

warhelmet…

see, we came prepared for you little fuckers…

God is even known as “God of the Gaps”. Science is explaining more of these “gaps” in knowledge or “mysteries” each day, by substituting the drug induced babblings of primitive cavemen and desert dwelling troglodytes with real, testable knowledge.

With what? You won’t mind backing up your claims with actual evidence then?

It has been proven that Nostradamus’s work has been tamered with after the fact and the rubbish penned by this raving lunatic is nothing more than coincidence. The “predictions” have also been made to fit certain events.

You’re clutching at straws - get a new hobby, and get some professional help!

Didn’t Nostradamus own an apothecary? Or was that just circumstantial…

Mintaka

I agree, the ad hominem doesn’t detract from the fact that the scientific process is going to try and provide better explanations for phenomena that are currently classed as mysterious.

Actually, I’m quite a BIG fucker. If you’d care to come round to Chez Rwenzori, I’ll teach you some Afrikaans, starting with the word “bliksem”.

hehehe ;D

see, we came prepared for you little fuckers...

Are you using “we” in the Royal sense or “we” as in “me and the rest of my loony personalities”?

I'll teach you some Afrikaans, starting with the word "bliksem".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Closely followed by “voetsak”.

…and rounded off with a comprehensive lesson explaining “Aaklige David, jou Ma se Bus!”

'Luthon64

CARPET BOMBING!!!

and the lesson from all of this:

the atheist sins not only against God, but also against man…

Atheist:

have you for but a moment considered that you have adopted a position against 98% of the human race, both past and present?

do you think you are RIGHT and they are all WRONG?

WRONG

now listen to this arrogant puffed up son of a bitch…

PZ Myers: We need to call ourselves atheists

little scientist geek who would try to usurp God Himself!!!

these little insignificant fools try to use science to destroy every mystery in the universe…

but not this one!

First of all: Nostradamus demolishes “atheism”

wait, wait…

I forgot something…

you little shits even talk about me…

GOATS ON FIRE…

The Amazing Panel: Question 2 - Hate Mail

LIBERATION!

Sing from the rooftops:

“Atheism is dead!”

http://www.conspiracycafe.net/forum/index.php?/topic/25104-atheist-ap

Explosive Demolition- 2002 Best Building Implosions

BYE BYE ATHEISM

Let’s hear what “SNOPES” and “DAVID EMERY” have to say about NOSTRADAMUS & 9.11

and

“Once again, a very few words actually written by Nostradamus — individual lines drawn from two disparate quatrains, in fact — have been taken out of context, rearranged, and supplemented with made-up lines by person(s) unknown to make them seem pertinent to the event. The result, as before, is pure bunk. Not even Nostradamus would want to take credit for this “prediction.” Anyone else want to have a go?”

Ok, I’ll give it a shot…

Mabus, you still skipping your meds, eh? Because you haven’t thought about this very carefully, have you now? That 98% you mention never did and still do not believe in one and the same god. So which of several thousand gods, past and present, are you not atheistic about? Whichever one(s) you pick, you’ll be significantly outnumbered by those who didn’t and don’t believe in your god. Do you think you are RIGHT and that majority are all WRONG?

Yes – see above.

'Luthon64