Differences between ex-xtian atheists and bought up atheists

Thank you. Much appreciated.

The S/O is making new burglar proofing and we’re being decorative to boot. The new front gate will have the inscription: “Abandon hope all ye that enters here”, the new security gate to be installed in the passage is getting a Khorne emblem as a decorative setting and the second main gate into the property is getting “here there be Dragons” - Stuff that, we might as well piss off the religious neighbours and family alike, the cage we live in might as well be a cage we like.

A bit obscure perhaps, but how about: “Pedo mellon a minno”.

Which is part of the inscription above the door to Moria in Lord of the rings. The full inscription is:

“Ennyn Durin aran Moria. Pedo mellon a minno” - “The Doors of Durin, Lord of Moria. Speak, friend, and enter.”

In this case, Gandalf had to speak the word for friend, “mellon”, to make the door open…

Ya no look, I’ve also run into guys who feel ever so sorry for me in a most patronizing kind of way because they too used to be atheists, but soon came to see the errors of their ways and repented to god.

When you probe the issue you very soon find out these people are incapable of having a logical argument.

I have an acquaintance who once told me that he is an atheist. It came as a bit of a surprise at the time, because he had already told me that the fluoride in the toothpaste is in actual fact aluminium and very bad for our teeth, that he has eight gigs of information to prove that 911 was a hoax, that claims of anthropogenic climate change are a conspiracy, etc. I guess if you believe that every convention is a conspiracy, you are bound to be right sometimes.