Don't panic

That’s the problem with possessing a finely-honed concept of reality–it’s easy to see that everything is totally fucked up and definitely NOT OK. But that was fun nonetheless.

Every little thing, is gonna be alright.

Yep if I believed in reincarnation I’d want to come back ignorant and ill- informed I think it may make life seem simpler, of course we could pray, it has the same effect as making everything OK as the button!

be a cat. disregard everything.

I was ignorant and ill-informed (I still am on about a million or so things) and I didn’t like it when I learned thus. I did (and still do) enjoy the learning process.

Just about nothing will convince me that ignorance and worse, being ill-informed is actually bliss 0:)

O hey don’t get me wrong me too it is a case of the more you learn the less you realise you know and then when you think you know a little more the other stuff I learnt earlier has somehow fallen out of my brain! I meant being ignorant about having an objective sense of reality to adjust. Speaking of which I just watched “The Arrivals” which is sparking all kinds of weird feelings for me…