Dude/Suidlander/KVZ split from Uhuru

Hi everyone, can I give everyone a little something to think about and def. joke about on this whole Uhuru issue. It is very simple actually once you are able to look past all the fluffy stuff about 70000 black men and and … When the Boere fought Bloedrivier, Piet Ritief and his men asked God to please help us, there where 450 men, woman and children and there where 200000 Zulus. Right, he then asked God to help them win the battle/war and if God wanted them to have the land of this country, and if won the battle that day we (the Boere people) would accept this lad as given to our people and our nation by God himself …. A friend of mine is a Prof. of History and he recons that everyone that ever studied the battle of Bloedrivier had come to the conclusion that it was totally impossible for the Boere to have won that war – YET not one Boere man, woman, child or even animal died that day, and they made a primise to God that day and promised him that we would make this county a God fearing nation, we would build churches and we would run the country in His name and the laws of the Holy Bible would be the laws of the country …. THEN, on a separate occasion after all this and the promise, the Boere people being as nice as they are made an arrangement with the leader of the Zulus that he would also purchase all the land from what is now known as St. Lucia to PTA for 750 cattle, contracts where drawn up and it was signed, and those contracts are still in the archives at the Pretoria Union building …. Ok, so now, we asked God to give us this land and he did, we then went and bought that land fair and square to make double sure there would be no confusion …. And what do we do, we lose our faith, we give the land He gave to us away, we don’t know Him, we don’t do what we promised God as a nation we would do, and he punishes us …. Hence the situation the Christian people are sitting in today …. Right, now, Uhuru will be His way of getting rid of all the people living outside of his guidelines, the 1/3 that does will be saved and things will progress from there …. This is not a black and white thing, it is not a conspiracy story, it is not speculation, it is a fact and it is a war where His people will live and rule and make this a God fearing country again …. You people look at the wrong things, you try to substantiate everything by goggling it, I will show you Uhuru in the true old testament of the Bible … this is bigger than anyone or anything, might wanna stop poking holes in everything and get on your knees and start asking God to save you …. And poke holes in this, make fun of it and make smartass comments – for it is God’s will … and how do I know – HE told me!

mdg wrote and I quote:
“From my experience with people who believe this nonsense I’ve come to the conclusion that they are racists who are not happy with being governed by black people”
and I say the dudes belief is made real by fear. What makes the Dudes fear less real than the person tat is being “stalked” as such, and how do you bring racism into it? How can his fear make him a racist, I do not see how the two can be brought together as one?

I knew it was only a matter of time before god shoved his ugly head into the picture and smile his black tooth grin.

Suidlander, What about the millions of black christians? It’s nice that a god can just give you an entire country, not caring what’ll happen to the people that used to reside there. Your god is gonna get you killed!!

Hmmmm, looks like I’ve hit a few nerves; and this is exactly the kind of response I expected from someone who hasn’t looked at the whole picture but who has a blinkered view of history and politics.

B.T. Please explain how my “attitude” is demeaning to anyone who is white and not racist – actually this statement makes no sense at all. Explain how I made a “poephol” of him?
My assumption that The Dude is racist was based on his link to the “very graphic” website he gave and on my experience with the uhuru supporters I’ve had contact with.
I fully understand his fears for his family, we all have them. I’m a survivor (I don’t like the word victim and refuse to be one) of a violent crime myself, I also have a family whose safety worries me everyday.
As for what would I do if I saw anyone lurking outside my home – whether they are black, white, pink or yellow – I would call the security company or the police.
As to my nationality, I am an English speaking South African (I’m expecting the “yes-but-you’re-not-Afrikaans-so-you-won’t-understand” argument here).
I’m fully aware that it was colour that divided us, but you’re fooling yourself if you think that language didn’t play a part. Perhaps you’d like to run that one by Hector Petersons’(not sure of spelling) family, or don’t you know what the 1976 riots were all about?
The suidlanders and proponents of uhuru are blaming the blacks for the mess the country is in, so I don’t think it’s a far leap for me to make when I accuse them of being a racist bunch.
Oh, and it would be Ms. Incredible to you.

The Dude, I’m fully aware of the crime problem in this country and I understand your concerns for your family. We have had a marked increase in crime in our area in the last month, with very little help from the overworked and in some cases incompetent police officers that service our area; but I’m not going to join a group of people who have no evidence of the claims they’re making; and who have been responsible for causing some people to lose everything they own to follow Gustav Mullers’advice.
Yes, crime is out of control – but it’s been like this in the townships for years, long before the current government came to power.
Tell me, what did you expect would happen when this country became a democracy? That there would be no affirmative action, or that the ANC would not try somehow to give electricity and water to people who can barely afford to feed themselves and who did without it for decades under the Nationalists? So what if Alex hasn’t had load shedding, the huge amount of power wastage is found in businesses and the suburbs. Eskom is in this crisis because of poor management going back to the apartheid era when it was only us whites who got electricity and to the shortsightedness of this current government who stuffed up when they were told that the country needed to build more power stations – one of the ministers responsible for that SNAFU was Alec Irwin, he’s white last time I checked.
While I have a lot to say about the previous government, don’t assume that I’m a card carrying member of the ANC – I have a lot of criticism for this government too.
Nor am I minimising the problems this country faces, we have a huge amount of work to do before we can overcome them – but I’d rather be part of the solution than part of the problem, and I see this whole uhuru conspiracy as part of the problem.

Ok, who ever has any questions please ask, i’ve been distracted by all the bullsh!t, hehehe

Yes some of us do beleive in God.

PS. How many pink, yellow people have you heared of or seen lurking out side your house?

Yes the vid is graphic and that is one of a million, want to see more?

Skeptical, I would appreciate it if you would refer to God with the correct punctuation. The fact still remains that Boedrivier was a miracle and an answer from God himself, and please don’t refer to Him as my God, he is everyone and everythings God. And you know what, it would be no less than an honor to die for my God, but it isnt going to happen soon. What about the millions of lack Christians you ask, they will be part of te surviving croud, as they will be protected. I pray for people like you that has no idea what He can/will do in this country in times to come …

Okay, Suidlander, I’ll assume that your post is meant seriously. So, you’re your own god’s appointed apostle-cum-mouthpiece and s/he told you this Uhuru thing is his/her plan to rid SA of infidels, heretics, blasphemers and any other undesirables who, according to you, make up two-thirds of the country’s population. Since whites constitute significantly less than even one-third of the population, this Uhuru event will have to target a sizeable number of non-whites too. How do we reconcile these glaring logistical, arithmetical and plot inconsistencies between the scenario you paint and the mooted mass attack by black people on white people? Based on your special communications channel, it seems obvious that your god will look after you just as you claim s/he did for the boers at Blood River. And why was s/he so slack in protecting “Die Volk” during other skirmishes? Or hasn’t s/he told you that?

Exactly. Barring convincing evidence, the “reality” is nothing more than a Placebo effect in reverse. But you haven’t clarified the position concerning the lurking black man. Please do so.

'Luthon64

Suidlander,
How do you know it was your god that provided the “miracle” at blood river and not, say, the muslim god, buddha, krishna, …
AND, pray tell, where in the bible are the passages referring to uhuru?
Or was this something that your god told you, how do you know it was god and not the devil trying to deceive you?

Ms. Incredible
You generalized, always a mistake. Your attitude, as seen out of my point of view and your answers, are: just shut up, we shouldn’t offend anyone of colour,
(that in it self is racist). You have no fear of offending other white people, but God forbid anyone fears someone of another colour, (that is patronizing). As for the website, I have first hand knowledge of such an experience, my aunts neighbour(85 years old) was gang raped and killed with a gardening fork, by 7 black men. That is a fact, the pictures on the website are also a fact! If you base your judgement on what you do not want to see, you are very wrong!

Your Quote: “The crime is out of control-but it has been like this in the townships for years, long before the current government came to power”

And now we sit back and invite it in, after all (note I was a child in those years) our grand parents perpetrated all these crimes toward humanity, and someone must pay, why not the children?

My skat in Afrikaans sou ons nou se jy praat poeffie!

Ok, here is the problem, and please, I mean this in the best way imaginable, all the questions you have asked are valid questions and they all have answers that will astound you, the only problem is there is such a lack of information from your side, y. ou have so little of the real information that the answers to your questions would make no sense to you at all. It goes way far beyond “is it going to happen” and what is the logistics behind it, and an oper form such as this is not the right place to discuss things like that. What I can tell you however, is when Madiba dies, get out of JHB, if you are black, white, yelow or idian. I have no desire to argue or explain anything to anyone that is to me a non-believer 'cos like Siener said you will be unable to see the truth.
Skeptical - your disrespect is astounding, There have been kings and rulers of the world that had feard God, and yet you refer to Him like you do…

Skeptical - the is only one God, Jesus Christ the son of God. There exist no other, there are no other, anything lese is man made. - NOT Negotiable …

B.T. Do you actually understand and comprehend english? I’m not saying anything that could be deemed offensive to white or black people, I am pointing out that what the suidlanders believe is offensive to blacks and to me. You are generalising by lumping me in your category of “the whites” who are being so hard done by and who are suffering under the current black government. And, you’re right - we shouldn’t offend anyone of colour. It is you and The Dude who have taken offence at something I was merely trying to point out to you - that whites are not the only ones suffering today. And you are generalising that blacks commit crime and are responsible for the mess this country is in. Or am I totally misreading the reasons for the formation of the suidlanders and their explanations of the reasons why we will all be massacred?
As for the website - anyone who calls themselves Anti-Kaffer and refers to black people as “houtkop” is an out and out racist.

Skeptical, I would appreciate it if you would refer to God with the correct punctuation.

I choose to use a small letter g. You don’t see a capital F in fairytale. And who is Skeptical anyway??

I pray for people like you that has no idea what He can/will do in this country in times to come ....

Please don’t. Just now you break a leg.

Prayer: How to do NOTHING and still think you are helping!!!

Ms Incredible,

All I can say to you, once again you are generalizing, shame…

You should of thought about what you wrote in the first place.

My mom always said, dont argue with an athiest, they will drag you down to their level and beat you on experiance! One more thing, only a fool wants war, but a wise man sees one comming and prepares himself. I just can’t imagine how you people exist without your faith in the face of what is comming. There is so much information and there is so much to say, yet it is not worth saying.

One more thing, only a fool wants war,

So how does god then want you to take your land back? With an eviction letter?

Someone as disrespectful toward other peoples religion don’t deserve to be acknowledged, just ignore him!

It looks like you want wind up people about religion now and IS COMPLETELY UNCALLED FOR. (not screeming)

If you would like to sit back when a war starts, goodluck…

Never did anyone say that we will start a war, but we did say we have the right to defend ourselves should it occur and that’s bottom line.

Please don’t start a fight??? ??? cause that’s not we’re here for… we can get that on the roads with taxis every day, don’t need it here…

I don’t need to be acknowledged. I know you read my post. That’s my job done. I don’t need an answer because there isn’t one!

yes that your opinion, stop p!ssing other people off!