Malema is a front - so what are they hiding?

I have a crusty old bachelor as a friend, and he is an employee of the DA. so he kinda knows shit.
he confirmed what i had suspected all along, that melama is but a smokescreen for the anc. he rants like a lunatic, everyone is up in arms at the outrage, and nothing much else gets noticed. less newsworthy things slip through the cracks, things that, if it had sufficient attention, could open up a huge can of worms.

so now, what the heck are they up to?
i cant imagine any party would be happy to have such an asshat representing any part of them. so what is cooking?

are they hiding their frantic runnings-around to get the 2010 FIFA nonsens finished?
are they sneaking in new laws that is controversial?
are they planning a more radical land reform?

any ideas or suggestions?

are they planning a more radical land reform?

Unless he’s being more effective than I think, I think you’d know that YES! they ARE planning more radical land reform! The state is planning to abolish agricultural land ownership altogether!

i heard that yes. how is that different from land still being owned byt he queen, as say, in kenya, and you only get to lease it for like a handred years?
and what about buildings that the farmer erects, is that money down the tubes? and raw land that is worked? all his fuel, labourers paid, chemicals put in, equipment purchased? what then?
what about existing landowners? do they now have to start paying a lease on the land they have paid hard-earned cash over decades for? will the government reimburse them?

allso, is there any precident for this kind of policy anywhere else in the world? did it work?

how is that different from land still being owned byt he queen, as say, in kenya, and you only get to lease it for like a handred years?

I’m combining the above line with this:

allso, is there any precident for this kind of policy anywhere else in the world? did it work?

Haven’t you answered yourself there?

Other than that, I have no idea of how this would work, sorry.