Mass Homeopathy Overdose

On the 30th January, skeptics in Britain are planning a mass homeopathic overdose to raise awareness about the reality of homeopathy and to protest against certain stores that continue to stock homeopathic remedies.

See here

hmmm, CaptainKlingon, feeling sleepy yet? :wink:
http://forum.skeptic.za.org/junk-science-and-alternative-medicine/homeopathy-suicide-attempt/

BTW. Whats a good “remedy” to overdose on? Some of them contain alcohol, maybe not the best ones to start with… ;D

I see Nancy Malik is having her annoying say there as well.

I see Nancy Malik is having her annoying say there as well.

I saw her frequent tweets on the 1023 website and followed the link to her twitter page; she’s all over the place I honestly don’t know where she finds the time for her “patients” as well. >:D

BTW. Whats a good "remedy" to overdose on?

My theory is Cpt. Klingon did it all wrong. He should’ve powdered the remedy and taken only a single grain… Now at that potency it should surely kill you instantly.

Haha, the Captain has hit the big time! He got mentioned on Skepchick http://skepchick.org/blog/2010/01/homeopathic-suicide/
Only as “some South African skeptic” though

Something for a non-specific or ill-defined condition that exhibits a broad range of fairly common symptoms, for example stress or headaches or general anxiety. Ideally, the solvent should be water, unless you’re okay with a sugar-spike or have a special liking for the flavour and effects of surgical alcohol… :wink:

Well, yes, that’s not entirely unexpected. It’s exactly as we sceptics have been saying all along: succussion and dilution do not an effective remedy make. That seems now to apply as much to homoeopaths themselves as to their preparations.

And the answer is … Wait for it … Yes, it’s HTS, or Homoeopathic Time-Slices! (Note: this also explains the amount of thought that goes into “Dr” Nancy Malik’s inane postings.)

'Luthon64

Today’s the day - there is going to be totalmayhem in London!

“Dr.” Nancy Malik is a busy little bee on the 10:23 twitter page, claimimg that the news anchors are being paid by big pharma…LOL!! ;D

The sympathy events in Sydney and in Christchurch have already happened, no - one suffered any ill effects, not that we are surprised.

ten23 Homeopathy Protest - Sydney 2010

and…
Imgur

No deaths or emergency room visits due to homeopathic overdoses reported.

You can watch a news report about the New Zealand homeopathic overdose here.

Note in the comment section on the 3News website below the report - our friend Dr. Nancy Malik. Damn, that woman is everywhere.

I posted a reply that is probably not going to make it through moderation:

Hi Nancy! You're still peddling your homeopathic snake oil, I see. Missing you. Luvvies & huggles.

;D

Maybe that’s why Nancybabe’s such a subcontinental pain: not enough “Luvvies & huggles” - only homeopathic shots…