Moon landing

One of my favourite “conspiracies”.

It angers me so much that people believe the moon landings were faked. Any mention or hint of it iritates me. I have been involved in plenty of debates on this topic.

I am very passionate about the achievments of NASA and when someone claims it was all faked, is an insult to the human race as a whole. Not to mention science, engineering and well everything really.

Last year on the 40th anniversary of the landings, Sasha Martinego and DJ Fresh from 5fm mentioned that they felt it was all a fake. I sent a letter to the BCCSA complaining that they were insulting and preaching bad science. I said that because of their public status, young impressionable people can easily belive them and this could be detrimental to their education.

Obviously I was over reacting, but it was a principle by which I stand and I had to make some noise.

I sent a letter to the BCCSA complaining that they were insulting and preaching bad science.

Did you get a replay and what was done by the BCCSA? I believe this is all BS that they actually do anything.

I think my browser’s too embarrassed to show the site’s content. I keep getting an HTTP 404 (page not found) error. Or maybe it’s having a close encounter of the third kind with some Greys, specifically involving a programme of testing and prodding and probing… ::slight_smile:

Good. If more people made a fuss as and when needed, there’d surely be less of this kind of hooey.

'Luthon64

Yes I did. They asked for times and dates etc. They said they would investigate and get back to me. They never did. They probably thought it was frivolous.