Mororbikes

eina moer. that too bad mutton.
very unfortuante that you had to fall into a trap set for someone else.

i must commiserate with brian though. especially since these people are on his private property, and ruining the environment. i wouldnt know what to do about it, but im sure there are steps that one can take.

i dont know how your accident happened mutton, but it sucks, and im sure you didnt go looking for it.

No offense! You could not possibly have known of my experience?

However, I share your frustrations and the urge to inflict serious bodily damage…we have an inconsiderate neighbour who launches his doef doef most weekends and especially when reasonable folk are in bed.

He does not respond to polite phone calls; becomes abusive when abused; turns down when the cops arrive and promptly back up when they leave.

Because of my hours, I often miss this lot, but my wife gets quite beside herself.

I have imagined myself gutting him like a fish…but the closest I get is screaming down the phone.

mutton, fire with fire mate.
my mum pulled one on a neighbour who had a maltese yapping all goddamn night. she got hold of her fone number, foned at ungodly hours, and barked at her down the line. the dog fell quiet very quickly.
or just make sure to play, i dont know, beethoven early in the am. when he’s got babbelas. or gooi the lawnmower under his bedroom window at bird’s fart.
i’m a scorpio. revenge is what i do…

oh, by the ps, what is your establishment’s name and location, my sleepsel and i would like to visit.

I’m also a Scorpion!
We are the “Cattle Baron - Little Falls” in the West Rand Retail Crossing, Hendrik Potgieter…Strubens Valley se wereld!

PM for phone details…plus you must visit on a night/weekend when I am on duty…love putting faces to names!

Tweefo, Tweefo. ::slight_smile:

To think I have always felt such a kinship with you what with our shared interest in astronomy and the likes, but I’m afraid that bikophobic slur in the opening post just changed everything. :’( Not only is my motorcycle loud, its obnoxious. It sets off car alarms. It’s thunder ricochets off buildings and interferes with pigeons’ navigational systems. A trip through the countryside makes ostriches scatter, and cows dry up. I ride with ear plugs, I kid you not. Otherwise, I’m a model of two wheeled tact and consideration. I stick to the speed limit, and stop for pedestrians. Not only do I lessen the traffic congestion by percolating through it, I also share my machine’s exquisite longitudinal waves with all who happen to be in the postal region. Does 120dB really make me a bad person?

But I’m not the type of person to nurse a grudge. Tell you what, if you buy me my next pair of spark plugs, all is forgiven. :wink:

Mintaka
(Slave to the narrow angle V-twin)

But I'm not the type of person to nurse a grudge. Tell you what, if you buy me my next pair of spark plugs, all is forgiven
I am a diesel engine fan. No need for spark plugs so if you can convert you bike to a diesel we can still be friends. ;D

I’ve heard they came up with such a beast recently. Imagine the brilliant fuel consumption on a vehicle that light powered by a small turbo diesel motor.

Mintaka

I’ll buy someone a Cattle Baron steak if they sponsor the 4 new plugs that my bike needs!

mintaka, your bike are allowed to be loud, just coz you are so funny.
personally i prefer the F1-like scream of a superbike at full tilt. but too love the thump-thump of a big offroad machine, just coz it associates with dust and mud and flying over bumps at speed.

Aaah, that’d be me!

Maybe not quite full tilt, but it does tend to howl at those speeds that would land one a cell-mate boyfriend!

I have a 1200GS, it’s got the stock exhaust so it’s not loud at all.

I also hate the noise of a bike late at night.