Nostradamus vs Atheism

Live Million Dollar Challenge - TAM 2012

you can thank RANDI

now for some SYMBOLIC TWO-DIMENSIONAL ANALYSIS!

on the TIMELINE

0 min 33 sec - Randi in the RED SHIRT - signifying the bl…dy deed that is about to happen

1min 18 sec - Banachek talks about respect for the claimant and then they mock “these kind” of people in the final part

3 min 20 sec - the test of the power bracelet that increases a person’s energy and balance. Notice our challenge is all about POWER & BALANCE, proving the existence of a HIGHER POWER

5 min 15 sec TEST BEGINS. Skeptics one by one stand in CRUCIFIXION POSE

1 hr 10 min 21 sec Test is ended in failure

1 hr 10 min 30 sec request is made to make change in the PROTOCOL

1 hr 10 min 51 sec Applause is made by all those who wanted him to fail from the very beginning

1 hr 25 min 39 sec Now they talk about the Nightline clip that was filmed in Manhattan, also the scene of the 9/11 event

1hr 28 min 42 sec - They talk about make-shift tests. They think that because no one can win the prize that psychic phenomena does not exist

1 hr 29 min 45 sec Banachek says “the majority of these people.’” A contemptuous reference that occurs repeatedly

1 hr 31 min 53 sec The reference to envelopes. Remember the 911 in Angel’s envelope!

1 hr 37 min 11 sec Swiss says he is not worried about a paranormal event happening. Little does he know what is actually taking place

1 hr 39 min 50 sec The mocking of SPIRITS!

1 hr 40 min 27 sec Reference made to the TERROR of witnessing a supernatural event, i.e, the blood leaving the face

1 hr 41 min 15 sec Reference to “these people”

1 hr 41 min 40 sec Belief in the supernatural is claimed to be a psychological defence mechanism to cope with reality. Swiss talks about how desperate the psychics become when debunked. Little does he know what is happening to the skeptics!

1 hr 42 min 11 sec WHEN PROPHECY SUCCEEDS! KABOOM

Bill Nye: Creationism Is Not Appropriate For Children

which WORLD-VIEW will not exist, sh*thead?

5000 whining atheists vs the Great Prophet

how the divine pen of Michel Nostradamus crushed the international atheist movement

http://dissidentphilosophy.lifediscussion.net/t1310-the-boobquake-911

Atheists On Religion, Science, And Morality (The Point)

one applicant right here…

get the POINT, Randi…

for lies on top of lies

the UNIVERSE vs the JREF - THE AMAZING MEETING LAS VEGAS TAM 10 X X X 2012

do you think you can threaten my right to FREE SPEECH?

what if I told you that I am not who you think I am….

Not Dennis Markuze - but a FAN!

the UNIVERSE vs Atheist - Ftbully - Rationalwiki - Free Thought Blogs - FTB - Freethought blogs

you’re not the center of the universe!

a dishonest liar - the james randi story - Deadly Atheist Fraud - TAM X 2012

a dishonest liar

Rambo vs Police Blockade

WHINE WHINE WHINE

BEST CLIPS ON ATHEIST:

Dr. William Lane Craig refutes Richard Dawkin’s pseudo-logic - JUST A TINY SMIDGEN OF A GAP!

James Randi and Richard Dawkins

PrayerMAX 5000™ Commercial

Waiting for Jesus

“Be a dick!” - Russell Glasser on Ask an Atheist

Youtube Atheists - Spectacular Liars!

Introduction to the Secular Student Alliance

Why won’t God heal amputees? Avoidance of the question…

Guru humiliated on Live TV with Sanal Edamaruku

William Lane Craig pwns Richard Dawkins

BULLSHIT!: Signs from Heaven (Penn and Teller) - Part (1/3)

If Atheists Ruled the World

Penn & Teller Bullshit - The Bible - Fact or Fiction Part 1

YouTube vs. Atheism?

ATHEIST!!!

How to Debate an Atheist - Thunderf00t, pat condell, aronra, matt dillahunty, martin wagner

Can you still be an Atheist after watching this? Overwhelming Evidence for Jesus Christ!

Thousands in US turn out for ‘Reason Rally’

Rational Response Debate with Kirk Cameron pt.8

http://www.youtube.com/v/ycJh69tPIb8

http://www.youtube.com/v/tBehHv73UpE

http://www.youtube.com/v/WcYUimKWz4A

Sylvia Browne accepts $1million Challenge (09/03/2001)

Top Ten Creationist Arguments

Richard Dawkins on Stephen Colbert (theUKatheist)

James Randi Foundation JREF The Amazing Meeting 2012 X 10 LAS VEGAS - MILLION DOLLAR CHALLENGE!

http://www.youtube.com/v/p9izVu_TtAE

http://www.youtube.com/v/GrB_OnU4xg8

Hagee Tells Atheists To Leave The Country b/c They Are Not Wanted & Won’t Be Missed

we don’t care about the atheist, either!

BRING IT ON!

Oh Mabus, you’re such a sweet, sensible charmer. :-*

'Luthon64

He’s gonna run out of aliases on of these fine days and what then!?

Obviously enjoyed your psychiatric treatment so much you feel the need to return to the loving arms of your psychiatrist? Or did you forget to take the meds this morning and now the head’s all confused again?

Shame, it sucks to be you. :stuck_out_tongue:

(Embedding disabled, limit reached)

Holy fuckballs that’s a lot of videos. Not everyone spends their entire day detrimentally obsessing about this shit ya know.

Ek dink ons moet almal net in Afrikaans praat dit sal hom bietjie vang.
Dink jy hy kom ooit terug om sy post wat hy maak te lees en te sien wie hy kan in trek?

Dis moontlik, alhoewel hy soveel forums besoek dat ek wonder of hy tyd het? Ek verstaan dit word as 'n “eer” aanskou as hy wel 'n spesifieke forum verpes, maak mens glo deel van 'n eienaardige tipe “klub”.

Volgens my woordeboek is die Afrikaanse term vir “troll” 'n reus, dwerg of aardmannetjie. Vreemd genoeg nie trol nie. In ieder geval, my raaiskoot is dat ons hier met 'n aardmannetjie te doen het. Wel 'n reus van 'n versameling videos, en miskien 'n dwerg van 'n verstand. Maar tree op soos 'n tipiese internet-aardmannetjie?

Hoe ook al sy, ek vermoed hy is meer 'n tril as enige iets anders…

;D ;D ;D Dit het my laat lag.

Having hiccups, Mabus?

rich millionaires with their heads up the arses

I think this qualifies as a DOS attack… for RATS IN A TRAP

Live Million Dollar Challenge - TAM 2012

you can thank RANDI

now for some SYMBOLIC TWO-DIMENSIONAL ANALYSIS!

on the TIMELINE

0 min 33 sec - Randi in the RED SHIRT - signifying the bl…dy deed that is about to happen

1min 18 sec - Banachek talks about respect for the claimant and then they mock “these kind” of people in the final part

3 min 20 sec - the test of the power bracelet that increases a person’s energy and balance. Notice our challenge is all about POWER & BALANCE, proving the existence of a HIGHER POWER

5 min 15 sec TEST BEGINS. Skeptics one by one stand in CRUCIFIXION POSE

1 hr 10 min 21 sec Test is ended in failure

1 hr 10 min 30 sec request is made to make change in the PROTOCOL

1 hr 10 min 51 sec Applause is made by all those who wanted him to fail from the very beginning

1 hr 25 min 39 sec Now they talk about the Nightline clip that was filmed in Manhattan, also the scene of the 9/11 event

1hr 28 min 42 sec - They talk about make-shift tests. They think that because no one can win the prize that psychic phenomena does not exist

1 hr 29 min 45 sec Banachek says “the majority of these people.’” A contemptuous reference that occurs repeatedly

1 hr 31 min 53 sec The reference to envelopes. Remember the 911 in Angel’s envelope!

1 hr 37 min 11 sec Swiss says he is not worried about a paranormal event happening. Little does he know what is actually taking place

1 hr 39 min 50 sec The mocking of SPIRITS!

1 hr 40 min 27 sec Reference made to the TERROR of witnessing a supernatural event, i.e, the blood leaving the face

1 hr 41 min 15 sec Reference to “these people”

1 hr 41 min 40 sec Belief in the supernatural is claimed to be a psychological defence mechanism to cope with reality. Swiss talks about how desperate the psychics become when debunked. Little does he know what is happening to the skeptics!

1 hr 42 min 11 sec WHEN PROPHECY SUCCEEDS! KABOOM

Bill Nye: Creationism Is Not Appropriate For Children

which WORLD-VIEW will not exist, sh*thead?

5000 whining atheists vs the Great Prophet

how the divine pen of Michel Nostradamus crushed the international atheist movement

http://www.skepticalcommunity.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=34862

Atheists On Religion, Science, And Morality (The Point)

one applicant right here…

get the POINT, Randi…

for lies on top of lies

the UNIVERSE vs the JREF - THE AMAZING MEETING LAS VEGAS TAM 10 X X X 2012

do you think you can threaten my right to FREE SPEECH?

what if I told you that I am not who you think I am….

Not Dennis Markuze - but a FAN!

the UNIVERSE vs Atheist - Ftbully - Rationalwiki - Free Thought Blogs - FTB - Freethought blogs

you’re not the center of the universe!

a dishonest liar

Rambo vs Police Blockade

WHINE WHINE WHINE

Best Clips on Atheist:

Dr. William Lane Craig refutes Richard Dawkin’s pseudo-logic - JUST A TINY SMIDGEN OF A GAP! JUST A TINY SMIDGEN OF A GAP!

Well done, Mabus! You’ve managed to keep the same forum identity for THREE posts now. Your meds seem to be helping, albeit slowly.

'Luthon64

For now it’s just the same post repeated, but I suppose we have to start somewhere. Baby steps, Mabus, baby steps.