Pets

There has been a lot of talk on the forum in the past about various animals. I have a friend who has a friend who is in a bit of a predicament with 2 small dogs looking for a home. I don’t like small dogs - my current puppy will likely have these two for breakfast. Don’t wanna use the forum for advertising junk - but for what it’s worth:

Hi All, I am trying to find a home for 2 female miniature black and tan Dachshund’s off the same litter, they are about 8years in age and their names are Tasha and Kirsh. Their Mommy recently passed away and now have no home to go too. They are very sweet dogs, easy going, affectionate and are great with Kids, I have them staying with me for the weekend and my kids adore them to bits, wish that I could keep them but unfortunately I have too many pets in my home already. (looking like a bit of a zoo....) If anyone is interested or knows someone who may be willing to home these little Gals please let me know or pass on this mail. They will really make lovely pets and still have a good few years left under their belts..... Please Contact: Scott Newhouse Cell No: +27 (0)82 887 3433
Thanks