Pretoria SITR

Skeptics In The Restaurant

I was rather annoyed to have missed the Pretoria SITP last week due to my profession as a musician - gigs always get in the way.

Soooo, if any of you are interested, the owner of Adega Brooklyn (my Wednesday gig) has told me that reprobate skeptics like us are welcome at her restaurant. If any of you folk have any money left after the SITP last week, please join me this coming Wednesday 24 Feb 2010 at Adega Brooklyn c/o Dey and Bronkhorst Streets (one block from CrawDaddy’s). I play from 7 - 10, after that we can get pissed and philosophize the night away.

Please note that it will be obligatory for fellow skeptics to bite me shit during the gig, e.g. ask me if I can play country music (to which I will, of course, reply, “Yes, but I’m not going to”) ;D

BTW: You don’t HAVE to eat if you don’t want to - I am aware that some budgets are more suited to pubs than restaurants.

ag no man, i cant drive that far.

:’(

I’ll try my best to make it.

And I made you a facebook event. http://www.facebook.com/event.php?invites&eid=350222121042

Brilliant Facebook event - thanks. I don’t know how to make those things on Facebook ;D

It’s gonna be great to see you there. You know, the members of this forum have made me feel so welcome that I feel as if this is my “Home Forum”. It will be soooo cool to put faces to the names and chat to some fellow skeptics “live”.

Really sorry Steve, just can’t make it tonight. Do let us know next time you have a gig. I’ll try and create a new event then.

Thanks to everyone who made the effort for tonight, especially Mandarb. I know though, too much month at the end of the money :’(

I always have a gig - it’s what I do, but sadly I think tonight was the last time for playing at Adega. Sooo, I’m now looking for a new Wednesday gig and am thinking of looking in Jhb. If anyone has any ideas please let me know (okay … I know, this forum isn’t the place but I thought I might ask anyway >:D)