Project Serpo - USA Secret project

It seems that a number of US scientists spent a number of years with an alien race on their planet before returning to earth.

The information began to be released on 2 November 2005 by a retired senior official within the US Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) who calls himself “Anonymous”. Until he chooses to make his name known, this is the way he will be represented here. Anonymous reports that he is not acting individually and is part of a group of six DIA personnel working together as an alliance: three current and three former employees. He is their chief spokesman.

http://www.serpo.org/

“We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity… Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do.”

Ben Rich, former Head of the Lockheed Skunk Works, in a lecture shortly before he died

You might want to consider this with some care prior to your next post on this, a sceptical forum.

'Luthon64

a sceptical forum

Really? You mean a cynical forum, dont you?

It’s becoming septical…

No, I chose my words carefully enough.

'Luthon64

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity.... Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do."

Hey Len,

Stars are far away. And I don’t mean Pofadder or Calvinia far, I mean really far. I’m told that the naked eye stars that we see in the nightsky, are so distant that we are effectively looking at a picture drawn in a period between 4 and 10,000 years ago! This to me has always been one of the most remarkable of thoughts. I try to step outside and marvel at this picture whenever I can.

But now, joy of joys, I find the wonder of this mind boggling fact totally eclipsed by the exciting news that humanity is in fact able to visit the stars and surrounds! Think of the possibilities! Will the wonder never end! The mere concept is truly life changing.

Just one little thing though, before I buy into this new revelation. I do find myself curious about the principle on which a device capable of crossing interstellar distances might work? I somehow find I cannot even speculate as to what type of technology might apply, without the transgression of some of those annoyingly stodgy old physical laws.

Any ideas?

Mintaka

To Lenvdb: May I introduce you to Occam’s razor? Occam's razor - Wikipedia

When multiple competing hypotheses are equal in other respects, the principle recommends selecting the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions and postulates the fewest entities.

There is also a big difference between a cynical and sceptic view point. Sceptics say “That sounds good but prove it”. Cynics are usually unwilling to accept any claim that challenges the status quo or their own ideas.