Snake allegedly dies after biting model's breast.

Snake dies from silicone poisoning after biting model's breast during photoshoot

It should have been an alluring photoshoot between two of nature’s beautiful creatures as a model wrapped herself in a snake.
But surgically enhanced Israeli model Orit Fox got more than she bargained for when the massive boa constrictor took objection to her over familiarity and reacted by biting into her breast.
However, it was the snake who came off worse because, while Ms Fox need a tetanus shot in hospital, the reptile later died from silicone poisoning.

more, pictures, video

Silicone is toxic to snakes? I thought it was just sand?

If the poor snake died from silicone poisoning, then it means the boobs are leaking, I’m certain a tetanus shot wasnt going to patch up the punchures. Shame, poor animal.

If that were so, the boa would now be a rock python. As it is, the snake boobed fatally. :wink:

More seriously, a common and understandable confusion: silicon vs. silicone. Silica, the main constituent of sand, is silicon dioxide (SiO2).

'Luthon64

i dunno what kind the silicone in the tubes for fishtanks are, but either those arent poisonous, or im immortal, coz i build fishtanks, and to smooth the silicone down, i wet my finger with spit. it tastes really kak though.