Xmas: To Cheer or Not to Cheer? Ho! Ho! Ho!

Boogiemonster: “christmas” to me means eating too much, drinking too much, spending to much and having long leave and lazy days (in between all of these activities) to park off with important S/O’s and watch the sun rise or set, depending which way you’ve started the day. No-one coerces anyone into doing anything they don’t want to, which is the beauty of the festive season in my group at least. There is no religious sentiment attached to the day, there never was since childhood. Unfortunately I can’t help you on your mysterious loathing of the event, and you just might suffer bouts of nausea if I go on about baking, decorating and hauling out spirit levels to ensure my placemats and table settings are in alignment before a dinner party! With crackers.

About that aneurysm you’re threatening us with? I have just the thing to help you get past that. Gareth Cliff 5FM has launched his special year-end BMAP. Boney M Acclimatisation Programme. Every morning he’ll play snippets of BM gems to help acclimatise you to the approaching horrors of the festering season accompanied by the ever-present why-don’t-they-fcuk-off Boney M bunch. Failing which - I concoct a mean chocolate malteser martini, guaranteed to knock any bah! humbug ideas out of your long-suffering head.

After 10 years coping with the annual lemming run from the interior down to the Kzn south coast where we lived I can understand all negative feelings to the time of year. The Vaalie kids never helped!

Deal.

Ingwe - that’s why cats bury their sh*t in the sand… the same should apply to kids.
Hey BoogieMonster - definitely a deal!

Here’s come xmas cards that should cheer you all up though!!

http://dailymash.shotdeadinthehead.com/product_view.aspx?pid=3674

Who? Where?