An interview with Jesus...

0:)

and he’s married to Mary, and they’ve got a job to do…

Just a little over 2000 years ago, we arrived on the earth for the first time. My name then was Yeshua ben Yosef, or the Jesus of the Bible, the son of Joseph and Mary. Mary's name then was Mary of Magdala, the woman identified in the Bible as Mary Magdalene. Mary was my wife then, and the first person I appeared to after I was crucified. Because of my personal desire and passion for God, as I grew, I recognized not only that I was the Messiah that was foretold by ancient prophets, but also that I was in a process designed by God that all humans could follow, if they so desired.

They’re quite honest when it comes to their objectives:

Divine Truth and God's Way Of Love organisations worldwide survive through the generous good-will of those people who appreciate the knowledge of the Divine Truth being presented on this site, and through contributions from donations received when presenting seminars, workshops, publications, DVD's and other materials.

and as can be seen, they’re quite busy - it seems that accounting takes up much of their time…

At the moment, I do the following:

Presentation of Divine Truth & God’s Way of Love seminars, workshops and events.

Purchasing, setup, installation and dismantling of sound & video equipment.

Purchasing, setup, installation of all computer hardware and software.

Purchasing, installation, creation and maintenance of Divine Truth & God’s Way of Love Websites.

Sound file creation, editing, conversion and uploading to the websites.

Uploading video camera data ready for production.

Maintaing 28TB of RAID data storage for all Divine Truth & God’s Way of Love data.

Backup of 28TB of RAID data storage for all Divine Truth & God’s Way of Love data.

Creation of all Divine Truth & God’s Way Of Love document templates.

Managing Director of the Divine Truth Pty Ltd company.

All accounting for the Divine Truth Pty Ltd company and Jesus & Mary’s personal accounts.

Managing Director of the God’s Way of Love company limited by guarantee.

All accounting for the God’s Way of Love non-profit organisation (audited by registered auditors).

Team mentor for all of the God’s Way of Love Learning Teams.

Project manager mentor for all of the God’s Way of Love Learning Project managers.

Learning Centre manager mentor for all of the God’s Way of Love Learning Learning Centre managers.

Handles all media interactions.

Responds to email questions.

At the moment, Mary does the following:

Presentation of Divine Truth & God’s Way of Love seminars, workshops and events.

Typing all Mary’s channeled information into template systems.

Director of the God’s Way of Love company limited by guarantee.

Team Leader for all of the God’s Way of Love Mediumship Learning Team.

Responds to email questions.

gag-reflex engage

Reminds me of when I was a young christian and everyone recommended that I get an endorsement from my “dominee”. So I did.

I cringe at how stupid I must’ve looked. :confused:

Ah-geez BM, I got a new reference from my Dominiee every time I went job-hunting, I still have them in a file and am torn between weeping and laughing hysterically every time I come across them.

It contains terms such as: “sy is 'n pragtige dogter van god wat 'n aanwins vir enige christelike organisasie sal wees”

good gods… I weep for my younger self.

seems i got de-faithed at a young age. at 16 i was allready giving them the beady eye. and, it’s all thanks to x-files and erich von daniken. silly old fart that he is.

God stole my crayons down the 13th century underfloor church heating on my first day of sunday school, that was it for me. Never went again.