Astrology is science.

It’s official and everything (in india)

"So far as prayer related to astrology is concerned, the Supreme Court has already considered the issue and ruled that astrology is science. The court had in 2004 also directed the universities to consider if astrology science can be added to the syllabus. The decision of the apex court is binding on this court," observed the judges.

The Centre had in its affidavit stated that astrology is 4000 years old 'trusted science'

:frowning:

wow. so millions is dead-unhappy married couples got it right then? according to the gurus, who decided that they are to be perfect together. coz the stars sed so.
and, considering india is riddled with universities, i am rather shocked that they have taken this step. really now.

Time to bring in the knight of reason:

Carl Sagan

In Big Bang Theory, Episode 1, Season 1, Penny says, “I’m a Sagittarius, which probably tells you way more than you need to know.” to which Sheldon replies, “It probably tells us that you participate in the mass cultural delusion that the sun’s apparent position relative to arbitrarily defined constellations at the time of your birth somehow effects your personality.”

Heheh.

And I wonder why people at work call me “Sheldon”. :-\

Compliment indeed :slight_smile:

Dr Sheldon Cooper is EPIC
Baziga!