Atheists vs cute bunnies vs convicted sex offenders

Go vote here, I opted for the bunnies.

http://www.women24.com/Wellness/HolisticHealth/Pastor-wants-atheist-registry-20110831

Pastor” wants atheist registry

The original article here:

Florida pastor, Michael Stahl has suggested that an organization and website be created that would keep track of known atheists. The website would list by city and state all atheists with their photos and some personal information such as place of business. It would not include a physical address which seems to contradict one of the main purposes of the site.

Pastor Mike compares atheists to “convicted sex offenders , ex-convicts , terrorist cells , hate groups like the KKK , skinheads , radical Islamists , etc…” He claims that the purpose of this organization/website called, “The Christian National Registry of Atheists” is to inform the public of known atheists so that they can be proselytize to and their businesses can be boycotted.

How would a Christian proselytize to an atheist if the atheist’s physical address is not included? This author speculates that this distinction was made more for legal reasons than for practical reasons. Should an address be supplied by such a website, the organization might be held responsible for any violence that “good Christians” might perpetrate on atheists.

Actually, this should be in the fun section, I’m finding it all to humerous to want to take it seriously.

I too went with fluffy bunny rabbits. We are currently in second place on the poll.

KKK

Hey weren’t those guys deeply Christian?!