Bid vir geld

Al my geld probleme opgelos. Ek gaan ophou werk! Van my astronomie Facebook.
[url=http://Amanda Alettza S Marinus
Prayer for Finances (it works) I claimed it for you - now claim it for me. God has more than a thousand ways to provide for us, that we know nothing about. Here is your financial blessing! It’s a simple prayer, you got 30 Seconds? Don’t sleep on this…Someone recently Read this for the first time and Received exactly enough for an R 0.00 balances on all bank credit cards. If you need a financial blessing, Continue reading this msg. Heavenly Father, most Gracious and Loving God, I pray to you that you abundantly bless my family and me. I know that you recognize, that a Family Is more than just a mother, father, sister, brother, cousin, Husband and wife, but all who believe and trust in You. Dear GOD, I send up a prayer request for Financial blessing for not only the Person who Sent this to me, but for me and all that I have Forwarded This message to. And that the power of joined prayer by Those who Believe and trust in you is More powerful than a…
See more
Like · · Share · about an hour ago ·
Philippus C. Badenhorst likes this.
1 share

Philippus C. Badenhorst Wil jou graag antw. maar sit met gemengde gevoellens. Die wereld word reeds deur die Lumenati/Satan in alle opsigte oorheers/beheer. Die skrif se ook duidelik…Soek eers die Koninkryk van JHWH en ALLES sal vir julle bygevoeg word. Net 'n gedagte…(as jy bid, gaan na jou binnekamer…ons ken die res)
52 minutes ago · Edited · Like]Amanda Alettza S Marinus
Prayer for Finances (it works) I claimed it for you - now claim it for me. God has more than a thousand ways to provide for us, that we know nothing about. Here is your financial blessing! It’s a simple prayer, you got 30 Seconds? Don’t sleep on this…Someone recently Read this for the first time and Received exactly enough for an R 0.00 balances on all bank credit cards. If you need a financial blessing, Continue reading this msg. Heavenly Father, most Gracious and Loving God, I pray to you that you abundantly bless my family and me. I know that you recognize, that a Family Is more than just a mother, father, sister, brother, cousin, Husband and wife, but all who believe and trust in You. Dear GOD, I send up a prayer request for Financial blessing for not only the Person who Sent this to me, but for me and all that I have Forwarded This message to. And that the power of joined prayer by Those who Believe and trust in you is More powerful than a…
See more
Like · · Share · about an hour ago ·
Philippus C. Badenhorst likes this.
1 share

Philippus C. Badenhorst Wil jou graag antw. maar sit met gemengde gevoellens. Die wereld word reeds deur die Lumenati/Satan in alle opsigte oorheers/beheer. Die skrif se ook duidelik…Soek eers die Koninkryk van JHWH en ALLES sal vir julle bygevoeg word. Net 'n gedagte…(as jy bid, gaan na jou binnekamer…ons ken die res)
52 minutes ago · Edited · Like

[/url]

Dit maak sin, en hier is hoekom.

Daar is natuurlik slegs twee moontlikhede hoe God die fondse kan bewerkstellig wat hy so mildelik onder sy kudde skapies verdeel:

1. Hy munt self splinternuwe geld en ryk dan die fondse uit vanaf die HR (Hemelse Reservebank).

2. Hy gebruik sy monetêre almag om bestaande geld te kanaliseer vanuit die hande en beursies van die spandabelrige, hedoniese heidene tot in die spaarsamige, self-ontkennende gelowiges se bankrekenings.

Die eerste opsie ly tot weghol-inflasie wat wel wêreldwyd waarneembaar is. :o

Die tweede verklaar hoekom alle ateïste sulke armgatte is. :wink:

Dus moet daar 'n Goddelike hand in die netto vloei van buit wees. Quod erat demonstrandum. :stuck_out_tongue:

Rigil

Hoe kom 'n mens nou in verbinding met die Wêreld Bank? Hier is die oplossing! (of die rede altans) :slight_smile: