Bill Nye the Activeion guy

Have you guys seen the activeion endorsement by Bill Nye? Click on How does it work at the bottom.

There has been a skeptic outcry and so he responded with this article
but then there are some valid questions in the comments section which he hasn’t responded to and also he has not responded to questions on this SGU forum topic

And to add spice to all this he was awarded humanist of the year.

I’m sitting on the fence on this one, me thinks some independently funded research published in a science journal is the only way out here.

Some ionized water debunking literature that has a few words to say on activeion. Has Bill Nye succumbed to the dark side in a momentary lapse of reason for monetary reward?

Sounds dodgy to me.

Activeion has just sent me a tweet in response to one of my tweets, they used proof by authority “Mr. Nye is a man of manifest integrity who truly believes in this technology”.

There is some science somewhere in all of this but it is rubbing shoulders with the disreputable “ionized water” junk science, together with the dubious Activeion marketing techniques like posting reviews of their own product on Amazon, Bill Nye has to really pull something special out of the bag to convince the skeptics.

Yup, His section “for skeptics” didn’t have anything for skeptics. How dumb does he think we are?

Indeed. All he proved was that activeion is better than nothing. At $179.99 per bottle = R1,384.23
PnP no name bleach = R12,99.
Do you think I can sell this on Verimark and laugh all the way to the bank?