British release UFO docs

Interesting article on British MOD abandoning its search for aliens and releasing 47 years of docs on National Archives. Journo gets a pasting from spaceship warriors for daring to call them ‘airheads’!

Perhaps space heads or vacuum heads would be more accurate?

I watched a video recently by the “Disclosure Project”.

They have a long line of US military personnel testifying about experiences relating to UFO’s. Only one problem though: None of the testimony I saw proves anything about aliens. All it ever gets to is “on such and such a day something happened I can’t explain, and someone told me to shut up about it”.

Of course, these guys count that as proof of ET and go around saying that Alien visitors are a “fact”.

No doubt, footage of the dead aliens on ice will soon surface on YouTube… :slight_smile:

http://www.news24.com/Technology/News/CIA-acknowledges-Area-51-20130816

irrefutable evidence that Aliens rule us and the lizards are in charge!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDuqZbjxB_E&feature=share

So without any evidence whatsoever this Oke Paul Hellyer spoke at the Citizen Hearing On Disclosure (the non-governmental hearings chaired by six former U.S. congressmen and aimed at, according to the event’s website, doing “what the U.S. Congress had failed to do for forty-five years”),which was held on 29 April – 3 May 2013 in Washington, DC, and testified that “aliens are living among us and that it is likely at least two of them are working with the U.S. government”. He asserted a number of things, like:[13][14][15]
“At least four species” of alien have been visiting Earth for “thousands of years”;
Some of the aliens hail from the “Zeta Reticuli, the Pleiades, Orion, Andromeda, and Altair star systems” and “may have different agendas”;
“there are live ETs on Earth at this present time, and at least two of them are working with the United States government”.

Now about who these aliens are: Any guesses?

We’ll soon know: Discovery Channel is soon going to screen yet another series about the matter. So just hang in there, and all will be revealed.

Andromeda???

Gosh if you can travel between galaxy’s, one planet in the back waters, with inhabitants that have the technology of what amounts to pointed sticks
must not be very interesting.

[persnickity] Andromeda is strictly speaking a constellation (and even more strictly speaking Cassiopeia’s daughter). Its main pattern is made up of local stars, just like those of Orion.[/persnickity]

Rigil

Paul and Dennis Rodman, surely.