Clever people, I call on your much cleverness!!!

i need anybody, and everybody, who has a spot of time to waste, to help me out quick.
we have our new website up, and i am not feeling it. and i suspect very few other people will either.
so, for please, have a look, and answer the questions.
fanks. i can allso send a direct mail if this format is painfull. actually, the more input i can get, the better, so if you know of someone who rates themselves smart, and would like to add their two cents, please mail me.

1. Please follow this link, http://www.tutudesk.org/. What is your first impression of the homepage?

2. What is this website about?

3. How many pages did you have to click through/how much did you have to read, before the purpose of the site became clear?

4. Do the pages and imagery inspire emotion in you? If so, what?

5. Do you feel inspired to contribute towards this initiative, either in person, or encouraging your company to contribute?

6. Please explain the above answer:

7. Do you see value in this initiative, either for the country, or your company as a CSI project?

8. Which pages do you find the most irrelevant/boring/uninformative?

9. What, personally, would you like to see different in this website?

10. What industry sector do you work in, and what level do you occupy (e.g.: Engineering, HR Manager)

Wanted to help by looking at it but I can’t. Took too long to load the 1st page

GCG, it loaded quickly in my case: Responses below

It also loaded very quickly for me,

1 Please follow this link, http://www.tutudesk.org/. What is your first impression of the homepage? Doesn’t immediately grab my attention - picture and logo exactly the same- any need for duplication main pic could be more revealing in what ngo is actually about - overview page as homepage?

1. What is this website about? donating writing surfaces to children

2. How many pages did you have to click through/how much did you have to read, before the purpose of the site became clear? clicked on “the campaign” and got the info 2 clicks

3. Do the pages and imagery inspire emotion in you? If so, what? I think there could have been more use of “heart sting pulling” images some pics are taken too far away

4. Do you feel inspired to contribute towards this initiative, either in person, or encouraging your company to contribute? yes possibly

5. Please explain the above answer: it seems an original, simple yet effective improvement in education - linked to MDGs

6. Do you see value in this initiative, either for the country, or your company as a CSI project? yes

7. Which pages do you find the most irrelevant/boring/uninformative? home page, ask yourself

8. What, personally, would you like to see different in this website? it feels a bit impersonal, can a change of font change how people feel??!

9. What industry sector do you work in, and what level do you occupy (e.g.: Engineering, HR Manager) Education, head of department