Covid, The new world order, FW de Klerk and race.

This morning, at 4:30 I joined the queue at the licensing department for the yearly disk renewal. You have to be there early to stand a chance of getting it done. I had the “pleasure” of standing next to a conspiracy theorist. I was standing there with my mask and he told me that the masks are to lower our oxygen intake, thereby making it difficult for us to understand the New Word Order that is taking place. A Jewish conspiracy to control the world. Apparently, we are all going to be the Jew’s slaves. The myth of covid is to inject us with a microchip that will control us via the G5 towers. He also told me that the covid virus was released, by the Jews, of course, to reduce the world population. He’s done the research, YouTube is full of it, one must just know where to look. The Jew’s want slaves, just not too many I guess. He told me how happy he is to hear that FW has got cancer. This was god’s punishment for betraying us. And, he is not a racist, one cannot be a racist to a different species. Blacks are not human, they are apes, the bible explains all of that, again, one must just know where to look. There were Africans all around us, but he did lower his voice whenever he spoke of them. Whenever I tried to correct him or to change the subject he just carried on and on and on. Never in my life did I experienced three and a half hours to be this long.

Ugh, I once had to endure a lecture about how if you shine white light through a prism you get all the colours of the rainbow, but if you shine black light [sic] through a prism you only get black. “Really makes you think”… Yeah, makes me think that you’re a moron.

Just when you thought life had lost a lot of its charm, the Froot Loops become even more colourful.

'Luthon64

Man, she sure did her research!

Not that it matters, but her facts are wrong even from within whichever scary frame of reference she is operating. The letter ‘C’ has nothing to do with ‘see’, and if she’s only relying on the words’ coincidental homophonic relation, then why not ‘sea’? Then off into Latin she launches, where ‘ovid’ almost, but not quite means ‘sheep’. And if ‘19’ is millitary code for ‘surrender’, it certainly is a secret very well guarded from the internet.

But granted all that, what would ‘see a sheep surrender’ even mean, and how does it imply a manufactured virus as I assume she’s really on about?

The details of conspiracy theories (CTs) around COVID-19 keep shifting in unsubtle ways to dodge any apparently untenable aspects as new facts come to light (which is a feature most CTs share, and which makes them “robust” in the eyes of their adherents). One of the core aspects of a widespread COVID-19 CT is that its real purpose is to increase the pliancy of, and hence control over, the world’s population, and that this was all carefully planned by a shadowy cabal of power-hungry baddies.

Ergo, “see sheep surrender” is a metaphor for a herd of mindless people giving up their rights and individuality in favour of those who engineered the COVID-19 pandemic (or “plandemic” as they would have it), and only those with sufficient mental acuity and independence are able to see this nasty bit of manipulation unfolding.

Of course, the slight niggle one might feel about whether said cabal would really be so stupid as to embed the gist of its nefarious plan in its name, is glossed over entirely.

'Luthon64

1 Like

You know, I’m almost kinda sorry for them, because I think it’s not really THAT far from the truth. I don’t think Covid is engineered (though whether that lab-leak thing is true or not we may never know… it’s besides the point) so that a cabal can use it to gain power in any PLANNED sense.

But, I do think governments jumped on the pandemic with extraordinary zeal to assert powers they couldn’t have otherwise. Our own is currently working hard to make permanent some of the “temporary measures” that have been put in place before they have to give up their state of emergency.

I recall with some distaste and confusion the banning of buying stuff from certain aisles in stores, or specifying the heat-level of food that it’s acceptable to serve, or the types of pants you could buy, new parents unable to buy baby clothes, … etc. Moreover the field day the army had abusing ordinary citizens… one can go on.

Much like 9/11, it doesn’t all have to have been planned to still function as a really useful scapegoat for overreach.

Well, to my mind there’s a sharp difference between postulating, on the one hand, that a shadowy coterie of megalomaniacal evildoers planned, coordinated, and set in motion a wicked global plot, and, on the other hand, the ruling elite, in response to the uncertainty prompted by an unforeseeable crisis, exercising the loathsome opportunism, elastic moral fibre, and latent dictatorial inclinations that all seem to be eternally indispensable job requirements for career politicians.

In practical terms, the effects might well be the same for both of those scenarios but focussing on the wrong “enemy” is bound to provoke unproductive resentments, besides inviting ridicule. In short, the distinction is that governments—and not only ours—are bursting with conceited, artless, and inept simpletons, not sly lizard people, and misdirected ire won’t address that because all it will achieve is to arouse petty squabbles among people about how the status quo came about, rather than them doing anything useful about it.

EDIT: So, maybe telling the CT nutjobs that such a distraction is part of the evil plan might get them to give more attention to the problem of fixing things. Then again, they would probably insist that you acknowledge the plot first before they’ll declare a willingness to work with non-believers.

'Luthon64

I have no beef with any of that.

… Speaking of the new world order, I’ve never seen anything as concerning as this: (Timelinked video) This is how financial freedom dies (CBDC) - YouTube