Creationist Astronomy

Dr Danny Faulkner of Creation Ministries is touring Gauteng and the Western Cape apparantly proving that the God of the Bible created the Universe - through his interesting take on Astrophysics…

All the dates are on this link

He’s really good. Look: he can miraculously be in two places at once!

Thursday 5 May 2011, 7:00pm, public meeting, Calvary Chapel, Kommetjie, Fish Hoek Senior High School, Hepworth Hall, 13th Avenue, Fish Hoek. (Western Cape Province)
About 5km apart! What happens if you're caught in between the simultaneous manifestations of this guru?

Scientifically speaking, I think you’d find yourself caught between a flock and a god place.

(Well observed, st0nes. There’s also a hilarious blunder about doubt-filled attendees being “convicted” upon hearing the good doctor’s presentation.)

'Luthon64

o yeah well spotted! Also there are only 2 or 3 venues he is being hosted at which are not church related, so I wonder how he’ll be received at the university.

creation.com says at the bottom: If you were to read an article every day from this site it would take you 20 years to read them all. Such a wealth of information didn’t arise by chance. Ironically written by the very person that spent all the time uploading - Are they suggesting God created the site as well?! ???

He has published around three dozen peer-reviewed papers in secular scientific journals

Secular Scientific Journals … I shudder to think what any other kind would be like.

Regrettably, poor Port Elizabeth will miss out on this astroreligious showcase. Oh well, at least we had Smokie.

Mintaka