David Mabus - the antichrist?

David Mabus, aka Dennis Marzuk, and I’m sure every variation of username known to man.
His spamming of atheist and sceptic sites, are well known, and his rants are truly, er, interresting.

But, what is the motives of this man? if he is, indeed, a man?
He claims to foresee the future.
The Bible strongly condemns spiritism, mediums, the occult, and psychics (Leviticus 20:27; Deuteronomy 18:10-13). Horoscopes, tarot cards, astrology, fortune tellers, palm readings, and séances fall into this category as well.

This brings me to the following, and quite disturbing conclusion.
David is trying to win over the souls of the innocent, with his wicked, sorcerous ways. Disguising himself as a Believer in God, but filling the minds of the gullible, with his wickedness.

An unfortunte victim, asked David to kindly stop sending his vile words to his inbox -
“…I… and ask to be removed from his mailing list… and, in fact, I have asked. Multiple times.
He responded with a picture of Johnny Cash flipping me the bird.”
"where is my MILLION DOLLARS, you piece of SHIT "

The Bible’s view on use of profanity is quite clear -
[i]Matthew 15:11: “Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.”

Matthew 15:17-20: “Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?
18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:
20 These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.”[/i]

Hmmmm…

and his email address: [email protected]., surely the 69 is not innocent. Surely it leans more towards the sexual?

Romans 13:13 - Let us behave decently, as in the daytime, not in orgies and drunkenness, not in sexual immorality and debauchery, not in dissension and jealousy.
Surely, an email alluding the cunning lingus, is not proper for a God fearing Christian?

Again, he tricks the innocent into his web of lies.

He is quite happy to use foul language
"I piss on you JAMES RANDI " (The Iron Skeptic - David Mabus' Lunatic Letters
“the atheists caused 911…pay your thanks to them. I suggest to lock them up before they do any more damage”
Is not one of the commandments?:
Exodus 20:16 "You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

And yet, this man, is quite happy to claim himself as Christian!!! He has the following page on a Christian community !!! http://www.premiercommunity.org.uk/profile/DavidMabus
what manner of Christian speaks like this? What manner of Christian accused falsely?
(I noticed, that on this page, he hasnt received any gifts yet. I has a sad for him :’( )

So, people of this world!! Recognise the evil that is David Mabus!!! He is a truly evil man, sent here by Satan to destroy your innocence, and trick you with lies, and damn your soul to HELL.

Ten warning signs of a potentially unsafe leader.

1. Absolute authoritarianism without meaningful accountability.
  2. No tolerance for questions or critical inquiry.
  3. No meaningful financial disclosure regarding budget, expenses such as an independently audited financial statement.
  4. Unreasonable fear about the outside world, such as impending catastrophe, evil conspiracies and persecutions.
  5. There is no legitimate reason to leave, former followers are always wrong in leaving, negative or even evil.
  6. Former members often relate the same stories of abuse and reflect a similar pattern of grievances.
  7. There are records, books, news articles, or television programs that document the abuses of the group/leader.
  8. Followers feel they can never be “good enough”.
  9. The group/leader is always right.
  10. The group/leader is the exclusive means of knowing “truth” or receiving validation, no other process of discovery is really acceptable or credible.

hey, we have a regular David Koresh here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Koresh

stay away from this man!!!

and, just by the way.

your still a gay motherfucker

LOL ;D Brilliant parody, but it’s way too coherent and well thought out.

Double ditto. Brilliantly done! When you said “bring it on bitch” you really meant it!

Respect … 8)

:smiley:

Lovely!

in the end times, there will be false prophets.

I see your pseudo-evidence and provide biblical proof (how much more proof-worthy do you get?) :stuck_out_tongue:

Can’t we find a Nostradamus passage that predicts the coming of the false prophet David Mabus?

;D

You go girl :wink:

wont that be like, the biggest freak out ever!!??

if nostradamus predicted david mabus, and david read the prediction of himself, would he tell anyone? if surely, if nostradamus predicted david mabus, he would allso have predicted that david would be the one reading his prophesies, and would have known that david mabus would not tell the world of the predicitons containing himself. thus, if nostradamus knew of david mabus, then he would not have included his predictions, or have predicted in such a manner, that it would confuse david mabus from his true path of evil, and all his predictions would actually be complete bollocks, in order to stop david mabus from his evil machinations.

thus, all nostradamus’s predictions are complete kak, and david mabus, by interpreting them, is only fuelling his own destruction, as conceived by nostradamus in the first place.

The way Nostril-Dames works is by reading names backwards and manipulating the letters to make them fit events and people. So in this case we need to spell his name backwards, Subam - change a letter - Sudam - and lo, brethren, we have an international terrorist. HeheHE.

Were any of you aware that this chap was arrested last year August for making threats, got a suspended sentence and a trip through a psychiatric ward?

Long story on the link, but it makes for rather fascinating reading.

He’s out now, and apparently back to his old tricks though.

As I can recall, we used to have some fun with his posts here… Oh, and apparently:

(Some skeptics, flattered to see themselves listed in such company, would sometimes sheepishly admit to thinking they had “made it” as a skeptic upon receiving their first Mabus email, despite the threatening nature of these messages).

;D