Finding a Good Date…

July 2011 is a good month because it will have five full weekends in it (i.e. five Fridays, five Saturdays and five Sundays).

[ol]- Are there any years without a good month in them? If so, which was the last year before 2011 to go without a good month?

• When will the next good month after July 2011 occur?
  • Some special years have more than one good month in them. When is the next such special year and what are its good months?[/ol]

'Luthon64

The only good month is the month that I have money left in my account the day before payday… All other months and years are the same-ol-same-ol… :wink:

Yes, 2001 as far as I can see.

- When will the next [i]good month[/i] after July 2011 occur?

March 2013

Dunno on the last one, why the questions?

Uhm, just to add, on weekends I spend more cash than usual. So that’s a BAD month for me.

It’s true that 2001 didn’t have any good months but it wasn’t the most recent occurrence of such a year before 2011.

Correct.

People’s end-of-month cashflow issues aside, this is the Fun section. The idea is not to flip lamely through a calendar (paper or electronic) but rather to prompt a few basic realisations about the Gregorian calendar in order to refine the process for identifying good months and special years. If that isn’t your idea of fun, then don’t participate…

'Luthon64

I consider myself reprimanded. :-[

It is the FUN section though… :confused:

Sorry if that came across wrong. No reprimand was intended, just a reminder.

'Luthon64

Missed '07 it seems. :confused:

Oh hey look at that. This is what I get for not checking the section.

If that isn’t your idea of fun, then don’t participate…

Too late! ;D