Fundies say the Darndest Things

FSTDT

I spent many a joyous hour laughing my head off here. I also contributed a few, some of which was taken up. I recently tried to contribute but then discovered they don’t take further contributions. I was sad, they were gems of note!

But there is some good (and very scary) stuff there if you have the time.

You can still contribute:

http://www.fstdt.net/

I take a stroll through there at least once a day, it lightens the pressure and responsibility my God-given intelligence places upon me.

you sir, are legendary! .

I was quite disapointed. Now I’ll spring a surprise (or two) once more.

just goes to show how long ago I have been there!! moved sites on me they have!

They got stalked by Rapture Ready, and there was talk about prosecution. Dunno if that transpired or not, so they just shifted site’s a tad to confuse the fundies.

confused me as well!

read a few last night again even as I submited three and the crazy is hilarious. The things these people sprout!

That type of crazy is scary at times. The people are’nt well at all.

Today’s Gem:

My favourite so far…

One of the most basic laws in the universe is the Second Law of Thermodynamics. This states that as time goes by, entropy in an environment will increase. Evolution argues differently against a law that is accepted EVERYWHERE BY EVERYONE. Evolution says that we started out simple, and over time became more complex. That just isn't possible: UNLESS there is a giant outside source of energy supplying the Earth with huge amounts of energy. If there were such a source, scientists would certainly know about it.

My own contributions so far. myADSL

EDIT: urgh - it doesn’t quite work. enter “myADSL” in the board field and viola.

With two to come perhaps ;D

Amusing, yes, but it’s hard to believe that purportedly sane, rational human brains can in all seriousness put forward ideas such as those – proof positive that religion is toxic to rationality.

'Luthon64