Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -

is this dry talking is your explanation ? and i have to believe such an foolish rascal like you ? nice tried. now keep your bogus imposing attitude to yourself and to your fellow rascal idiots because it is what ? an fools paradise.

special note : Intelligence has to do with the soul, not simply with the brain. PROVE IT!

Take electricity, for example. Electricity moves between gross elements and through a gross wire. But the electricity itself – it is not those elements, not that wire. It is subtle. POOR ILLUSTRATION…TOTALLY IRRELEVANT TO YOUR ARGUMENT. PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW ELECTRICITY MOVES IF YOU CAN.

You don’t have an argument because I say so. Anyway, my plausibilometer and volubilimeter are both still broken. Now where did I put that popcorn again… ?

'Luthon64

so you mean im still wrong after explaining practical explanation and you are right without any explanation ? and i have to believe you ? if you think that by imposing your bogus nonsense you can become right then keep such idea among your fellow rascals because it is nothing but fools paradise.

you are Fool a fool is accepted by another fool."

For Example :-" fool’s paradise."All of you are fools and you have created your own paradise. Do you know that story?

One was drinking, so his friend said, ‘Oh, you are drinking, you’ll go to hell.’
“‘No, why? My father drinks.’
“‘Well, he’ll also go to hell.’
“‘Oh, my brother drinks.’
“‘So he’ll also go to hell.’
“’My mother…’ In this way, the whole list was passed. Then he said, ‘Everyone will go to hell then where is hell? It is paradise! If father is going, then mother is going, then I am going, then brother is going, then where is hell?’
“It is like that. There’s no question of fool. If everyone, all of us are fool, then where is the question of intelligent? ‘Hey, we are intelligent.’ This is your conclusion.

Yup, can’t argue with that.

'Luthon64

Luister hier jou doos! Jy het g’n benul waarvan jy praat nie…jou intellect steek sleg af by onse JuJu…probeer dit antwoord…maar oe by my siel die donner is totaal gek.

I really trust you are able to translate the above as proof of your intelligence…

I know I’m wasting my time but please show me where I said you’re wrong and I am right…I asked YOU to explain a statement YOU made which YOU still have not done…so who’s the fool in the fool’s paradise?

you all idiots of medical science don’t accept soul because there is missing link and you are not even able to explain what is conscious ? and difference between dead man and living man ?

if there is a missing link? Then I kick on your face.

You’re missing this kick. Now learn it. Nonsense. Here is the missing point.

The first step is to know the difference between a living body and a dead body. What is the difference?

The difference is that when someone dies, the spirit soul, or the living force, leaves the body. And therefore the body is called “dead.” So, there are two things: one, this body; and the other, the living force within the body. We speak of the living force within the body.

One must first understand that he is a soul, or something other than his body.

For example, as a child grows, he becomes a boy, the boy becomes a young man, the young man becomes an adult, and the adult becomes an old man. Throughout all this time, although his body is changing from a child to an old man, he still feels himself to be the same person, with the same identity. Just see: the body is changing, but the occupier of the body, the soul, is remaining the same. So we should logically conclude that when our present body dies, we get another body. This is called transmigration of the soul.

According to the Vedas, the measurement of the soul within the body is one ten-thousandth part of the tip of a hair. This is very small; in fact, it is atomic. Yet because of that atomic spiritual energy, my body is working. Is it so difficult to understand? Suppose a man thinks himself very stout and strong. Why is he stout and strong? Only because within his body is a small spiritual spark. But as soon as the spiritual spark is gone, his body dies, and his strength and vigor become void. If scientists say that matter is the cause and origin of life, then let them bring just one dead man back to life by injecting him with chemicals. But this they cannot do.

If you inject just one grain of deadly poison into someone, he immediately dies. No one can see the poison or how it acts. But the poison is acting nevertheless. In the same way, the Vedas say that because the minute particle called the soul is within the body, the whole body is working nicely. If I pinch myself, I immediately feel it, because I am conscious all over my skin. But as soon as the soul is absent, which is the case when my body dies, you can take this same skin and cut it and chop it, and no one will protest.

Why is this simple thing so hard to understand? ls this not detecting spirit?

All of you medical students ( or Scientists ). You have got so much advanced laboratories, advanced knowledge. and you do now know what is the difference between a living body and a dead body. What is the difference? even you are defying the authority of God. You have become so great. And you cannot prove that life is coming out of matter.

That you are leaving aside for future. And I have to believe such a rascal? Do you think it is nice? You are talking all nonsense, and I have to believe you?

All these scientists, they discover so many things. Why they did not discover something that he would not die? He would not become old? Where is that discovery? They will say: “Yes, in future.” One man is kicking on your face, and you are saying: “Yes, in future, when I shall become strong, I shall kick him.” But you are, my dear sir, being kicked now. What you are doing now? “Yes, I’m getting strength by your kicking.”

so what is use of your medical science if you cannot even define what is difference between living man and dead man ?

and then next Question is Why a dead child born does not grow, does not change body? The body is a lump of matter. Analyze the body. Where is life?

This is the process. They cannot understand that because there is soul within the child, therefore child is becoming boy. As soon as there is no soul, the child does not become a boy. This simple philosophy they cannot understand, so what is their position? Now, this car is standing because there is no driver. Anyone can understand. Stand still. It will remain there for thousands of years unless a driver comes. Simple reason. But they are so rascal, they will not understand. So what is the use of talking with them? Simply waste of time.

Now learn it. Nonsense. Here is the missing point.

Hhahahahahahah: what a joker! Tell me does a monkey have a soul: or a lamb (you know of a sheep)? I am a human being but I do not have a soul because I say so! and I am alive not dead. Prove me wrong fathead…I kick on your face (I wish)

no wonder i already know it that im in fools paradise and all of you are nothing but brainless, senseless, shameless, foolish rascal idiots.

who are not even able to explain anything at all but simply know it that how to impose bogus nonsense which is based on cheap opinion and 3rd class personal experience.

Let’s see if I can summarise that earlier harangue using the author’s own words:

Hmm, not too bad, even if I do say so myself.

Aah, I do so love the smell of irony in the morning. And the afternoon, too. Come to think of it, the evening and night also.

'Luthon64

Mefi…interesting that s/he came back to haunt us poor fools with his brilliant assessment of life and death, logical unpacking of man’s (sic) soul and above all his/her absolute grasp of English. Makes one wish for a silver bullet.

Ridicule and derision is the silver bullet for such undiluted hornswoggling hogwash. Ignoring drivel of this sort is also good but not half as much fun. Note the mounting annoyance in the latest few barrages emanating from our current fruitcake.

I need more banana-flavoured popcorn.

'Luthon64

You came here to ask us. And now you’d like to kick us all in the face, and we’re supposed to then respect your opinion?!

If you don’t want our derision of your aggression and drivel, fuckoff.

The only thing you’ve practically shown is you have no idea how electricity works, and you’ve never heard of a microscope (poison example).

Most people would brush up on some basic biochemistry before embarrassing themselves with such statements. Yeee-haa what a maverick!

As for your inability to distinguish between living and dead bodies, Hairyballs, I can only hope that you consult a doctor before burying (or setting alight) your relatives.

Rigil

as soon as question of hogwash or brainwashing ? so my `1st claim is this that you are all idiots or you don’t have brain at all.

How ?

simply tell me all details about your [b]`1 cheap minute ? ( details of every single second that what- what you have thought or done on every single second )[/b]

and if you cannot tell me about `1 cheap minute then how can you will tell me every single detail of your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ?

then what is use of this your so called education if you cannot tell me or any`One everything as it is ?

and in same way you forgot your past life also and you are forgetting everything now also.

therefore your mind is not very broad. what is that called ? " Crippled."

therefore you simply utilizing your so called education in nothiog but sleeping, eating, sex, fear and these things are easility found in cats, dogs, and hogs. they are also doing these sleeping, eatins, sex and fear and they don;t requre your so called education in it so where is question of intelligence or brain ?

what is brain rascal dog ? do you have brain at all ? then define it that what is brain ? how you more intelligent then any cat, dog, or hog ?

define what is intelligence ? and you don’t have brain at all you don not know ? that you forgot whatever nonsense you are thinking before one cheap minture therefore where is question is brain ?

define it that what is brain ? and where is brian which you have got ? you are not more ingellitent more then any cat, dog, or hog.

Here I am. But I have kind of skipped this particular thread because it looks like just so much mud slinging.

Some of the questions you asked are perfectly good ones, and to some of them, there are as yet not really satisfactory answers. But we cannot realize base knowledge on the lack of data, can we? Gaps in current knowledge is in any event not a very safe place for gods to hide in.

As for the topic of this thread: I wonder why we should assume that life at all costs must have some meaning or purpose. I ask myself, suppose I found a definitive proof that life has no purpose. How would this affect me? Answer: not at all. Some people spend much time looking for meaning and purpose. others don’t worry much about it. I seem to fall in the second group.

how you more intelligent then any cat, dog, or hog ?
quite simple answer actually: the human brain is over 3 times larger than any other mammal by body mass and has evolved over millions of years to become more and more complicated and many of its interesting properties are still not well understood by scientists. Size is not the only variable to intelligence however as for e.g. Einstein had a relatively small brain. This does not mean some strange god/supernatural being blew his trumpet and suddenly man had a brain....and most certainly the "soul" as you claim and have been unable to prove, does not relate to intelligence.

“Soul” is a religious construct, invented by man in an attempt to make sense of life on earth.
Religionists also describe “death” as the separation of body and soul (Eccl 12;7; Gen 25:17; Jas 2;26) (i.e.the dual nature of man)but they have never been able to prove the existence of a soul…it is merely a matter to believe or not to believe that man has a soul.

Intelligence has been researched and defined by many scholars across the world and this includes animal intelligence and even plants display forms of intelligence (adapting to climactic change for example)…your theory is known as teleological scholasticism, which postulates the immortality of the soul and links it to consciousness and intelligence but this has been largely rejected by scholars such as Hume, Binet, Feuerstein etc.

I disagree — or at least I disagree in the context of how they were presented in this thread. Most of those questions are age-old unresolved chestnuts that make for interesting philosophical or metaphysical speculation and debate. Some of the other questions approach being scientific ones but are in need of considerable sharpening up before a scientific approach to answering them can be attempted. However, our resident Hari chanter has clearly shown much indifference, even disdain, for all of that boring old methodological naturalism/philosophical materialism stuff. Instead, there’s a rather obvious agenda of false dilemma to this aggressive carping: “If you can’t provide satisfactory answers to my questions, then — Hey Presto Fasto! — it must all be down to Vedic mysticism’s fifth essence. What other possibility can there be?”

This guy has zip interest in the kind of information with which sceptics might provide him, and he will forge ahead with his wishful nonsense regardless.
He’s the Indian equivalent of our very own Tellybanana.

So, in summary, had those questions been presented in the form of a genuine desire for objective inquiry, this thread would hardly have degenerated so rapidly to its present state.

'Luthon64