Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -

Hairyballs, the only thing in your ramblings that I found interesting was the surprisingly small dimensions of the soul. Can you please let me know how one can go about measuring the soul so I can check it out for myself?

Thanks in advance.

Rigil

ETA: I have a plucky 400x student compound microscope (regrettably sans oil immersion lens) in my bedroom, and a vernier caliper in my workshop. Would that suffice, or will I need more advanced equipment?

ETA2: I expect the most challenging part would be to coax out the souls to isolate it. What type of bait does it prefer? What must be the mesh size of my net? Also, do I have to catch a single person’s soul, or can I catch a school of souls by, say, chumming the outside of a mosque or church building? Many souls would of course be advantageous, because then an average size can be established.

Hairyballs
:D I think he / she / it would get better answers from us if (a) one question at a time (b) no rambling from topic to topic (c) keep it nice - don't call people names (d) use something like Grammary Lite to help with the English.

Yup. It’s the sheer WILLFUL ignorance that makes me refuse this moron’s questions.

If (s)he thinks education is evil, I will not try to educate them. This is futile.

So far all I’ve read is:

“I have no idea how anything works. Knowing how stuff works is bad. Therefore god exists.”

Excellent summary indeed! In fact, such resignation-ism is so commonly held by all flavours of woo-pushers that there really should be a single word for it by now. Any suggestions?

Rigil

Masalabanana?

R.

Kerriepiesangslaai.

'Luthon64

Mmmm … now you’re talking … made with a tangy sweet mayo … hypnotically yummy.

LOL! Got my vote.

if you misunderstood me then it is not my problem senseless idiot.

as far as i said i didn’t said education is bad but i said your so called education is nothing but ignorance.

all that i said is this that irreligion is going as religion and nonsense is going as science.

and you are not very much advance more then cats, dogs, and hogs because you both do sleeping, eating, sex and fear these primary things don’t required your so called education. and you all idiots still don’t understand that you forgot everything which you where thinking before just one cheap minute and what to speak of hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ?

and still you say in the name of science what ? evolution ? but it is nothing but bogus nonsense and you are so foolish and senseless rascal that you will not understand this very simply thing. therefore there is no use in talking with you. it is nothing but waste of time.

and no wonder because i already know it that im in fools paradise.

Hmm, that’s two gripes about the same thing now. Well dearie, a paradise is still a paradise even if it’s filled with fools but if that’s really how you feel, I’m sure you can find the exit all by yourself ’cos you can’t trust us fools. We might try to fool you.

'Luthon64

I fear this hairy ball has lost it or never had it! Do you think the recent blood moon had anything to do with it? The rants are really quite disturbing (what will s/he do with a AK47!). From a Psychobible perspective the demons have entered his body and need to be cast out…

Well, they say that you can’t comb a hairy ball flat without creating a cowlick. Or in this case, a holy cowlick.

You know fuck-all about our education. And I’m still waiting for your soul measuring methodology, please.

Why the soul cannot live in the human body

The Bhagavad Gita claims that

“When the upper point of a hair is divided into one hundred parts and again each of such parts is further divided into one hundred parts, each such part is the measurement of the dimension of the spirit soul.”

A human hair is about 100µ in diameter, so according to my calculations, the volume of a spherical soul must be in the the order of 5x10-19 cm3.

Now, I also have it on good authority that the soul weighs 21 grams. This means that the density of the soul is 4x1019 g/cm3. That’s neutron star dense.

Since any pinpoint object with such an impressive density will fall right through you, it is impossible for the soul to live in the human body. In fact, based on what we know about the physical properties of the soul, all the souls in the world should be concentrated at the center of the earth.

Rigil

`1st of all from the starting of this threat all of you busy foolish and senseless idiots have not explained anything verifiable and tangible all that you have done is imposing your opinion and 3rd class personal experience. but if you will not explaining anything at all then how can you become right ? without explaining anything at all whatever you will talk it will be nothing but 3rd class nonsense bluff.

and as far as question of soul as i already said simply define what is Conscious on the medical language or scientific basics ? explain it now.

and the first step is to know the difference between a living body and a dead body. What is the difference?

and then next Question is Why a dead child born does not grow, does not change body? The body is a lump of matter. Analyze the body. Where is life?

explain about these points which i have written upside ^. go ahead and do it now. ( and don’t give me anytype of link because that is not an argument and i didn’t gave any link in my argument )

now simply give me answers on these questions without changing matter define something more verifiable and tangible which supports your claims and prove that you are actually right otherwise keep your bogus nonsense in your fools paradise.

A dead animal or plant is a broken biochemical machine. One or more of its material components has gone wrong. That was easy, now wasn’t it?

I thought it was more like a promise. :-*

Rigil

Although hairyballs’ posts make for good quotes in the I LOL’d thread, doubt there’s any other reason to respond

Come on guys stop feeding the trolls

or maybe…

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr02/2013/7/11/23/anigif_enhanced-buzz-12710-1373600119-11.gif

LOL (wtf!!) >:D >:D

And what’s this doing in the conspiracy theory section anyway? I’d say go and put in under “fun” but this guys hit 'n roll style sour grapes puts him squarely in the flame wars category, clearly s/he’s not interested in actual debate

Those are really Haribol arguments disguised as questions. The difference between life and death isn’t as Haribolly simple as our Haribol friend wants to imply. Friend Haribol is also Haribolly ignorant of emergent properties of matter and is Haribolly guilty of the fallacies of composition and division that attend this ignorance. What a Haribol predicament!

Oops, that’s two more links than Haribol’s Haribol policy allows.

'Luthon64

Ignoring all the irony about all the other dumb shit you say… You do realise you’re having this conversation, with a person on the other side of the planet, ON THE INTERNET, right?

Where the fuck do you think that came from?

brainless dog The same example. Just like computer machine. you do not find that the machine is made by a brain which is different from this material. But you are trying to find out a brain from this. This is your childish thinking. The brain is different from machine. The machine is lump of iron. And the one who is working with the machine is a different from the machine. That you do not know. That you do not know. That is your defect. Now what is this computer machine will do unless there is a worker in the computer room, highly salaried man?

He also seems prone to hyper-bol…

En dan praat hy 'n klomp haribollie. :slight_smile:

Maar ek stem saam met Vulcan: dalk moet ons nie die trollenaar voer nie.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/134277i999AF12F65D0C3D4/image-size/original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1