Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life -

Can it be true, Hairball? Are you a troll? :’(

Smugignoramobunkogenation?

'Luthon64

Certainly descriptive enough, but since it’s the kind of word that only the likes of Stephen Fry can pull off without flinching, users are advised to practice saying it first - a few minutes every day should do. Under no circumstances should it be attempted in public if less that stone-cold sober. :slight_smile:

Rigil

your western civilization is nothing but soul killing civilization or suicidal civilization. and you are all senseless street dogs.

Translation: Yes.

Hey Hairy ball…I know where you live!

brainless street dog so you do not know that how your western civilization is soul killing ? alright so answer to this question that If everything is pleasure, then why you take the counteractive process ( in sex life ) ? Why do you want to kill child? Pleasure? Why do you take contraceptive method if it is pleasure?

what is your answer brainless dog ?

Because, sweetie, we’re trying to keep the world’s population of brainless street dogs down, some of which appear to be especially susceptible to rabies.

Why doesn’t that make you happy? Are you a pope?

'Luthon64

what is your answer brainless dog ?
woof woof!

it is not over-population. you don’t want to take care of children. This is your problem. It is not the question of over-population. you want to remain free and enjoy life, that’s all. No responsibility. Therefore human being should be responsible. But the modern civilization is teaching to become irresponsible.

jkndfvljsafedilosedn s sihsejnha jnsdevfn se sefnh sevf F

Brainless dog cant type proper response because he has no brain, also paws are not really good at typing on keyboard

How do you kill that which has no life?

Pleasure?

Hells yeah! Sexy time, is nice time, long time!

Why do you take [b]contraceptive method [/b]if it is pleasure?

This question is it’s own answer.

what is your answer [b]brainless dog ?[/b]

The main thing: We “brainless dogs” in western civilization don’t have kids we can’t feed. We prioritize a proper environment, good healthcare, a balanced diet, safety, proper education, and a better life overall… above having a large number of kids. Quality over quantity. Either works, we just have a different way of doing things.

Bullshit. India has more people than it can handle and subsequently people live in abhorrent conditions on the street or in huge slums. China… same story.

you don't want to take care of children. This is your problem

Completely and utterly wrong. People in the west use birth control exactly BECAUSE they want to take proper care of their children.

because there is unconscious stage. So even the fetus is killed, it cannot under because fully unconscious stage. Here in this matter there is no life; therefore many thousands of years, if you kill, it will never show any symptom of life. But if there is life, at a time it will come to consciousness. Just like fainted man is lying like a dead man, but he is not dead. There is life. It is fainted, unconscious state. So because there is life, he may lie down in that unconscious state for two, three hours; again he’ll come.It is common sense. And if a log, wood log, is lying flat, will it come to life, anything? But because you are all rascal idiots , you are taking that “Fetus has no life. Kill it, finish it and eat it.” It is going on. You know that?

so my question remain same that if everything is pleasure, then why you take the counteractive process ( in sex life ) ? Why do you want to kill child? Pleasure? Why do you take contraceptive method if it is pleasure?

without changing the topic simply tell me what is the your answer ?

Sweetie, many rascal idiots and rabies-free brainless street dogs are well aware that contraception and abortion are two quite different things. Sadly, some wood logs lying flat appear to miss this subtle distinction.

'Luthon64

Ohhh, I don’t think you know what contraceptive means:

contraceptive adjective adjective: contraceptive
(of a method or device) serving to prevent pregnancy.</blockquote>

Read carefully: PREVENT PREGNANCY. What you’re talking about is abortion. Contrary to what you might want to believe, us westerners don’t have abortions all the frikkin time. We much, MUCH prefer preventing pregnancy in the first place… using contraceptives (Birth control pills, condoms, rythm method, or implants).

don’t use bogus word jugglery and simply tell me if sex life is fun or pleasure then why do you use contraceptive method ? why do you kill child ? if everything is pleasure in sex life then why do you kill child why do you use contraceptive method ? what is your answer street dog ?

do you have any answer at all ?

Oh God. Now the hairball has rolled on from the stale metaphysics of unmoved movers and onto the ethics behind recreational movers.

Rigil

As far as I can make out, he seems to argue that life begins before conception.

Come on guys just admit that us soulless western brainless dogs eat our young ::slight_smile:

Yes, and it therefore follows that by not bringing life into the world at every possible opportunity, we senseless canids are effectively killers.

Hairball, if you don’t mind me asking, are your views fairly representative of the inhabitants of your country, or are you more or less on the fringe there too?

Rigil