Homeopathic leak threatens catastrophe

Of course, those business interests have NO interest in producing this wonderful new stuff for themselves and also raking in the billionses. They’re quite happy to let other companies have that money.

end sarcasm

But BoogieMonster, don’t you see? That’s because the vast majority of the homoeopathic Materia Medica isn’t patentable, therefore Big Pharma will have a hard time milking and bilking people for the Big Bucks.

No, it’s far simpler for Big Pharma to manufacture from scratch and maintain a fiction that is just a third of the age of homoeopathy through which Big Pharma has unceremoniously elbowed aside all those unfortunate and caring homoeopaths whose treatments are at least equally good. (Exactly how Big Pharma managed to make all those Big Bucks with which to displace homoeopathy in the first place is a question best left unasked. Perish the thought that it might have something to do with actual efficacy. ::slight_smile: )

'Luthon64

here it is debunked

Wow I gotit Thanx Mefiante

Mefiante your comments on i don’t know what, prove i don’ know what.The page it comes from, which you requested when you asked for proof, I provided accordingly.You want proof then 2.3 million people should be sufficient.Bryan thanks for the welcome and I heed your advice.One thing to add to your fun section.As it goes the one and only prince Charles effectively uses homeopathic remedies on his farm animals in HighGrove and so do many other farmers,do they know there is some magical diluted formula that allows them to have miraculous placebo induced trauma ??? . Does a tiny baby know when their fever drops dramatically using Belladonna or Aconite, that they have been given a homeopathic medicine?For the treatment of arsenic poisoning Arsenicum is used .Placebo? my recreational Pharmaceutical ass.

Check your facts: I didn’t ask you for proof, someone else did. Now go check all of your other “facts.” They don’t hold water either.

'Luthon64

Prince Charles i a very poor advert for alternative medicine…he’s full of woo woo. Let’s tick to unbiased scientific process. My sister in law has Limphoma in a serious way and is totally woo driven and opted for naturalistic and homeopathic medicines (her daughter is a homeopath also woo) much against the advice of oncologists…her chances of survival are slim indeed…watch this space.

Prince Charles is an inbred mutant with an IQ lower than his shoe size. It doesn’t surprise me in the least that he uses homeopathic remedies on his poor animals.

And of course all that money would be NO incentive AT ALL for these people to grasp at any sort of weak and badly done study to use as evidence for the efficacy for their fairy dust.

Hardly, “allopathy” has touched the lives of billions of people, and I’m willing to bet it has directly SAVED the lives of billions. I still await the homeopathic emergency room for critical situations. It seems such a thing does not exist. Wonder why? A quick shot of adrenalin can save someone having an acute allergic reaction. Where is the homeopathic substitute for that and would you take it if you were on a table suffocating after eating some nuts, only seconds left to live… or would you take the adrenalin?

... uses homeopathic remedies on his farm animals in HighGrove and so do many other farmers,do they know there is some magical diluted formula that allows them to have miraculous placebo induced trauma ???

There is little evidence for or against placebo in animals. Some hypotheses exist FOR the effect in animals:

1. the animal becoming conditioned to feeling better every time after visiting a vet / receiving a shot /etc.
  2. the owners of the animal behaving differently after the treatment, and thus affecting the animal’s mental state.

Same can go for babies. To be blunt, we don’t know, and it’s presumptuous to make assertions based on that idea.

[...]A healthcare revolution has started [...]

Homeopathy is a 200-year-old system…

Is this an extremely slow revolution? Related question: in the last 200 years, how many global pandemics have been (completely or nearly) wiped out by homeopathy vs. allopathy (smallpox, polio, etc)?

I have invented a homeopathic cure for gullibility. You take a tablet per day, and you know they must have worked when you no longer believe that they do.