howdy peeps

joined up a few weeks back.
thought it would be rude not to say hi.
so hi.

don’t have much to say about myself.
my purpose on this forum isn’t really for catharsis and flirting, more for research and discussion :-*
i hang out on mybb mostly, i think i ended up here following a post from teleological/phronesis whatever. funny that.
you can see what i look like in my profile pic (although i wear jeans now).

anyways, fight the power and all that.

ps: what’s this “skeptical abililty” value next to my profile?

Welcome!

A thought… I dont think there has ever been any flirting on this forum? Has there? ???

there’s always flirting. >:D

I agree, it takes place (blatently) on all the other forums I’m on but I can honestly not remember an instance here… Lets hear from the others, my head’s up in the clouds most days anyway.

C’mon Faerie I’ve been flirting with you for ages…and you haven’t noticed boohoo? I’m going to go into the garden and eat a worm! Welcome Biscuit

hello murraybiscuit, welcome.

ironically telic has just been banned over at myBB as well, so we may, heavens forbid, be damned graced with his presence here again soon when his need for a soapbox becomes overwhelming once more.

Welcome, murraybiscuit, hope you like the forum. Is that an Incredible Hulk mask?

Again!? What’s the reason this time? Losing his rag, as usual?

Be that as it may, it would explain his hanging around here for the past few days.

'Luthon64

I missed that. What happened? Norty Telephroners LOL.

Welcome to murraybiscuit.

he announced wizard’s real name a contact details.
which weren’t particularly hard to track down online…
naughty naughty.

thanks for the welcome.
no it’s not a hulk mask.
i was born with incredible powers.
that’s partially why i’m here - to find the answer to what science can’t explain.
curse my hulkness :’(