Muslims giving Islam a bad name... again

all this from a woman! After the progress made by women recently driving in Saudi Arabia this lady has become like the anti-christ to the feminist movement in the region. Horrible.

It is a well kown fact that women are their own worst enemies, even in xtianity we see it on a daily basis, Glenda Weiid right here in our own (“progressive”) country called upon her followers to annoint their husbands as their kings and turn a blind eye to their errors. Very disturbing and very sad.

A woman of rare insight and wisdom.

Er, I assume you mean Gretha Wiid. For those who have trouble with Afrikaans, you can get a flavour of this fruitcake here.

st0nes, you don’t want this woman looking after you. You’ll either commit GBH or go into diabetic shock, depending on your patience.

'Luthon64

Yar, I had Glenda the bad witch and Weird in my head and it thus went that way to my fingers… :stuck_out_tongue:

Most frighteningly, Wiid has said that she is planning to launch her own talk show next year, in which she plans to focus ‘deeply on family relationships”.

Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!! It means my mother will be watching this sh*t considering Oprah is now officially off the air, she’s going to replace managable rubbish with this nonsense. Another reason not to have television.

Is this Glenda the bad witch the one with the snake and the glands they used to feature in Scope magazine? If so, she wasn’t all bad.

I honestly dont know, I came from a good xtian home and I wasnt exposed to such sinful reading material. ;D >:D

I think Glenda was the Good Witch?

Glenda Kemp and the snake Oupa? She got religion IIRC. Oy vey.

Muslims giving Islam a bad name? I am inclined to think that Islam (and religion in general) deserves a bad name and that it should not be attributed to its followers, but to its tenets.

It reminds one of the story that 99% of lawyers give the rest a bad name.

It is the other way around: Islam gives Muslims a bad name - an Mohammed himself started it all. He married a 9 year old girl and then preached that a woman may refuse sex with her husband - ever. If not, the woman may be beaten! Even if she is a small child of 9 years old.