Newbie!

Don’t forget about those four Liverpudlians.

'Luthon64

Just a question of finding where one’s talents are. Thing is how to turn it into a profit. Wait, I can become a priest! :wink:

You all have such amazing jobs! Sounds like the kind of you have to spend half a lifetime in university for. Makes me feel like an amoeba, all I know how to do is fix pumps and push the reset button :wink:

No, no Einstein here. I used to be a farmer. I had a center pivot so I know a little about pumps!

Hey, I could do that. If I could find the reset button…

Tweefo, having been a farmer, you probably know a lot more about pumps than I do… We only practiced on one type, and it’s pretty easy to strip and reassemble, single stage centrifugal pump. The type used on farms are usually more complicated. Brianvds, I’m fairly sure you could in fact push the reset button, as it is usually set apart from the rest and clearly marked, so you don’t even have to search for it. If I remember correctly, more than half of the calls I got in the plant was to press the reset button, and the salary is not too bad for pressing a freakin button all day! :wink:

Hello and welcome :smiley:

Yes but it’s all about how press it that makes the difference.

Hello and welcome.

welcome: looking forward to your contributions.

Hi cyghost, cr1t and Brian, thanks, and nice to meet you! :slight_smile:

Howdie Iam Weasel. That’s one unique first name! >:D

I’m playing catchup here so bear with me…

Yeah, skeptical forum, most of us were surprised at finding it.

I’m a software developer in Joe Burg. I’m skeptical about:

The accuracy of the toaster knob, I think it lies.
The moon landings, obviously fake.
Fox news.
Evolution.
The tooth fairy. Bastard always seems to arrive after I’ve had a chat to my parents. I think they may be in cahoots.
Hitler’s death.
Global Warming.

I’m not skeptical about:

The BoogieMonster.

It's of some interest to note that a wise and enlightened Indian man and a few ancient Greeks held similar views ... and without the help of an expensive guitar.

Yeah, but,

http://www.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/40/d/AAAAAqHlxAYAAAAAAEDZ7Q.png?v=1176560633000

It’s also worth noting that jesus did in fact, single-handedly, make a huge rock roll. True facts!