On Teleological Self-delusion and Mechanical Duplicity

A split from this thread.

No, but you do. I just happen to mention it first to alert the reader to your fundamental and ongoing sneakiness.

Your history here speaks for itself, as it does at several other sites.

So why react to what I write when it’s not useful and doesn’t resemble some form of intelligence?

Oh, you poor, misunderstood, maltreated wretch. This means that everyone with whom you’ve ever bumped heads is totally wrong about you. Hey, now that would be way cool – our very own Forum Jesus, crucified so that blind materialists might see the light of The Gospel of Teleology.

I need your permission now?

So, whose lapdog are you, then? Don’t you ever get tired of misspelling words?

No, that’s your own routine – vagueness, deflection and fantasies of omniscience. “I don’t know” doesn’t feature in your vocabulary.

Why couldn’t you be forthright in the first place by doing it? Oh wait, you still like to insinuate in your diatribes that some Greater Force is at play in nature. My, oh my, and they say supernaturalists aren’t bothered by materialism. Tsk, tsk.

Yes, and by a factor of about 25. By August 03, 2009, 11:50:25 AM, I’d learnt from my prior mistake where I’d assumed that you were actually interested in discussion rather than, say, grandstanding.

There you go, spin-doctoring distortions again and misspelling things. This time it’s photosynthetic energy exchange = don’t “dicard” quantum computing.

'Luthon64