Psychic Pussies..

Kitties, that is… ;D

From Chris Roper

It’s bad enough having a magazine called Soul and Spirit on the shelves, exploiting gullible twits who believe in psychics, mediums and associated charlatans, but a special supplement called Is Your Pet Psychic? Jeez, people, what’s wrong with believing in the conventional flimflam of the major religions? Verily, it is as easy for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, as it is for an idiot to enter the kingdom of bullshit heavens. JENNY SMEDLEY HAS THE PROOF! Of course she does. Neighhhh.

my cat is psyschic enought to know, that if she scratches the couches, she get breakfast. coz when i fly up out of bed to stop her, she acts all pretty, and food follows soon.

My cat is psychic enough to know that if he kneads the mink blanket for a while and then slowly moves his nose closer to mine, a spark will fly from his nose to mine, and I will wake up and get up really, really quickly. However, like me, he also thinks John Edward and other ‘psychic’ charlatans are pricks who probably belong behind bars for preying on the insecurities of the gullible and heart broken in order to steal their money like parasites without any conscience whatsoever. These are my cat’s words, not mine.

My dog knew you were both going to say that… ;D

I have a family member who went on a course to learn how to talk to her dogs telepathically. It was a 4 week course and by the end of it I couldn’t be in her company when she spoke about it. She would come out with the strangest things that she said the dogs were saying. I had to go and laugh in the loo - she must have thought I had some sort of stomach problem because I was always running to the toilet. ;D
That was a waste of her good money, but for the rest of us the resulting comedy was worth it.

mdg

Telepathetically in my honest opinion. (wtf!!)

I sometimes wish atheists were not so damn honest, then we could also find ways of taking the money of the gullible credulous.