Questions for the Christian believer

Continued…

'Luthon64

Concluded…

'Luthon64

Terrific, this looks really good.

Thanks for doing this!!!

Mefi deserves a seriously large chocolate chip cookie and about a gallon of milk, maybe 1.5.

I am thinking about a book. If Mefiante could read Dutch? But that’s sound stupid when I read the translation. Mefiante has no problem with understanding typical dutch “slang”. There’s a new novel in the Netherlands from an atheist vicar with the name Klaas Hendrikse. The book called: “God bestaat niet en Jezus is zijn zoon”. He doesn’t believe in a God and got a headache about the historical Jesus. There is so little evidence that it is not necessery to take it serious. Could I sent it to the headquarter of SASskeptics :wink:

:-* Thenk yew, thenk you — on both counts! I’m sure you know what I mean. :-* (May I have the chocolate chip cookie without the milk? Or the cookie? Just the chocolate chips will be dandy… :wink: )

Seriously though, I would still like for at least one other pair of eyes to sift through the original and translated versions so as to ensure that I haven’t missed anything or erred.

If you are serious, that really won’t be necessary but I appreciate the thought. I have read a newspaper article about Klaas Hendrikse, the atheist minister. I applaud the man’s honesty and his attempts to promote a much more naturalistic “atheology” (if you get my meaning).

'Luthon64

http://www.freethinker.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=10033

Still under construction. But Mefiante moves to the end. There is also another person who tried to puzzle but it is quite a difficult job. So he took a holiday after 12 questions in the last part.

Best regards,

Piet - freethinker -Netherlands.

holy mother… TLDR

TLDR; don’t worry; they do not attack you ;D My favorite audience is somewhere else.