Sites that focus on the negative

Here’s a group that thinks SA’s fate is already sealed, per kind favour of the ruling lot’s ineffectiveness, inefficiency, intransigence and inability.

No doubt, the selection of issues and the manner in which comment on them is made will resonate with many who can see around them only gradual decay.

'Luthon64

These people must be very unhappy. Personally I don’t see how you can live with such a negative outlook on life. I couldn’t go much further than the description of the blog…

This blog chronicles the slide of a once magnificent, thriving First World country into that of a crime ravaged, Stalinist turd world hell hole. "In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." George Orwell
I don't see how the first sentence even comes close to 'telling the truth'.

Luckily most people see through these kind of blogs.

In the Uhuru thread, I wrote that the prose at that site is good if one disregards the paranoia and slant.

Ooops!

It seems that frequent plagiarism, often through simple omission of the source, is another of the stocks-in-trade plied there.

The question arises why the site is quite so popular. Could it be plain old fascination for its own sake with the passionate antics on display there, or is it that many people secretly feel a kinship that keeps drawing them back there?

'Luthon64

All I saw on that site was distilled racism.

We all know there is a crime problem at the moment in South Africa, but what he seems to do is, to infuse a sinister conspiracy theory, that all black South Africans are out to get the rest of us.

I really looked hard through his blog to find if he had some constructive criticism, but alas nothing.

Bluegray i hope you are correct in regards to people seeing through his jibe.
Running total of visits to his blog since 13 Nov 2006: 77,344

Strange, I get:

Visits to this site since 13 Nov 2006: 75 004

Anyway, that could be just made up :wink:

Still negative, but less sensational: South Africa - The Bad News