Smells like new Newbie.......

Hi everyone.

What a relief to find a South African skeptic forum!
I have so far only been able to read and engage on the bigger Richard Dawkins and Sam harris sites; never imagined we Saffa’s could ignore the endless stream of nonsense in our own country long enough to do something like this!

Anyway, I am a 29 year old LLB student (UNISA) living in Pretoria, working as a debt collector, may I never meet any of you in a professional capacity. :smiley:

Looking forward to engaging with like minded individuals and keen to see if we could someday organize ourselves to the degree that we could actually achieve something more than merely taking the piss out of organised religion; which is a little like playing garden cricket with your 7 year niece and bouncing her with a hard ball, it may be fun but is a little too easy and ultimately doesn’t prove anything.

Cheers

Stobbie

P.S: If any of you haven’t engaged with:

and

http://richarddawkins.net/

Stop what you are doing, go there right now! Seriously, go now. It will change your life.

Hiya. I though dawkins net went up in smoke? I was there to observe the drama. :smiley:

I recommend ratskep myself. They have hackenslash and Calilasseia ;D

aaa where are the days of evilbible’s forum? I’m getting to old for the Interweb…