So I was at a funeral

Some adults have this very irritating habit of questioning things… and then questioning the answers… Most kiddies generally stop questioning at “because I SAID so”.

You don’t think perhaps the pooch was a bit frightened by faint echoes of caterwauling Calvinism? :wink:

But of course they do! In fact, they’re alarmed and insulted in equal measure by any suggestion to the contrary because their continued occupation of positions of power depends on it. Loyola (IIRC) made the telling point that if you have control of a child from birth to the age of seven, you have the power to determine what the adult will be like.

Such internal inconsistencies and hypocrisies are wholly unsurprising in terms of both their frequency and their absurdity for being exactly par for the course.

'Luthon64

Well, let’s assess how suitable Rigil is…
liefdevol: Rigil’s postings on the skeptic forum portrays a loving attitude towards fellow members of the forum. He largely refrains from posting in the flame wars section and he doesn’t swear at people making stupid statements. On rare occasions he portrays slight annoyance. 9/10.
behulpsaam: Rigil is always willing to help explain those things which the rest of the members don’t understand. 10/10.
gasvry: He welcomes everybody with open arms, even to his own detriment. 10/10.
vriendelik: Rigil radiates a warm friendliness that is an example to other members of the forum. 10/10
begrypende: His comprehension is flawless. 10/10
toeganklik: Rigil is usually accessable, though there have been occasions when Mrs. Kent baked her famous chocolate and caramel cake when he made himself and the cake inaccessible. 7/10.
Rigil’s involvement on the forum has always been lively and active and he has played a worthy part in spreading the word.
We can confidently recommend Rigil for godfather.

Dude! Thanks tonnes … I’m now quite red. :smiley:

Ah, it worked! >:D

Hmm. Hey, that might be fun! “James Bond” the local church for giggles. >:D