So what happened to the resident Tele Tubby?

I used to have a short-lived membership a couple of years ago, I see he’s nowhere to be seen (munching on his cookies no doubt).

Did the dude finally give up?

There, ahem, has to be some reason behind this outcome :smiley:

Tele still lurks, have’nt posted for yonks though.

He is still active on MyBB I just discovered to my chagrin, only not in the philosophical section any more which is why I haven’t seen or heard anything of him in quite some time and I was happy. :frowning:

Because in this thread he is sprouting his classical theism bollocks to his heart’s content. He references this beauty. Epic fucking fail.

When I first met him years ago, he was sprouting message theory, moved on to ID, abandoned that and then found the classic theism shite. He is a dude that just have to fucking believe something.

Okay, so he references his own article (that is devoid of any rigorous peer review) in support of his contentions.

That’s fairly, um, face-palm worthy.

'Luthon64

It is completely fuckwitted - he blabbers on and on and on when all he has to do is produce the evidence he claims he has. That is it.

No big discussion about definitions necessary or wibble about the fucking bullshit woo that is classical theism™ or prattling on and on and on about Aquinas and his fucked up “arguments”.

Just show me the motherfucking evidence.

And it if isn’t empirical, repeatable, non controversial and unequivocal then he can go fuck himself.

I love your use of language, but I have to admire the consistency of the board filters. ;D

Lol… Remind me never to piss you guys off.

freck, we’re soft and cuddly teddy bears really.