South African Society for Paranormal Research invites trainee investigators

Jeeze, you Gauteng guys have all the cool things happening up there. Received via email. Should be interesting if a skeptic were to join the ranks of goulhunters. ;D

Hi! SASPR is looking for new trainee investigators to be trained and used in investigations. You must have your own transport,be available one weekend per month,and stay in the gauteng/north west area or eastrand area - South Africa. You have to be motivated and a self starter. Please send a short personal description with all the who, what, whens and why's to [[i]removed[/i]] and we will contact you for an interview. Don't miss out to become a paranormal investigator and work with this great team! Visit The South African Society For Paranormal Research at: http://s-a-s-p-r.ning.com/forum/topics/trainee-investigators

Firsthand experience shows that their “investigations” are remarkable for their lack of rigour. Still, if it’s your thing, it’s touching on the paranormal how young Russian and Eastern European women sign up and send private messages to all the other members, likely canvassing for a husband…

'Luthon64

Don’t tell me you’ve done a few stints crouching in the moldy corner of a pitch black farmhouse pantry swinging a digital dictaphone around.

Well done on three thousand mostly amazing posts, also! 8)

Rigil

LOL, no, but I’ve been a lurking member for upwards of two years and follow the organisation’s antics, mostly via e-mail notifications.

Thank you, thank you! Coincidentally, I’ve also clocked up almost 100 days’ worth of forum attendance over the past six or so years. :-*

'Luthon64

Me too. But my Eastern European spam mail has strangely all but disappeared. Come to think of it, this happened soon after I’ve uploaded a mug shot. ::slight_smile:

Rigil

Would it not be fun to be the guy there going no that’s not a cold spot it’s just a draft,
looking totally bored.