Taking God out of school - first episode....

^^^ What you said
+1 ;D

So happy to have found the website!

I work for a woman that is a gospel singer, her husband is a “dominee” her father was also one. Her 3 daughters goes toe CSV etc. She always prays for me and talks about her Sunday at Church. She does not know Im an Atheist. My religion is none of her business. So should it be in Schools.

I dont go to church and I respect other people’s believes. Why do Christians force kids to be a Christian. I grew up a Christian. But since Science have so far proven Christianity a myth, I don’t believe in GOD.

My Son is 5 years old. I will take him to Sunday School when he turns 6. Just because it is the NORM. And If I don’t take him, I will have Christian people saying I am an Satanist and from the Devil, my Son will get “Bullied” ETC. Christians are so cruel!!!

I wish everyone could stop believing in a Fictitious Entity! Take God out of Schools, its the right thing to do. Children don’t need to be forced to believe in something they don’t understand and can make their own decisions about because its forced.

NS. Bly om mede Afrikaaners hier raak te loop. Laat mens nie aleen voel nie! :-*

Hi Blom666 en welkom.

I respect other people's believes

Please don’t, it lends it undue credibility. You don’t need to outwardly show your disrespect, but realise that opinions don’t need to automatically be respected.

And If I don't take him, I will have Christian people saying I am an Satanist and from the Devil

Depends entirely on where you live and how thick skinned you are. I buck the trends a lot, and admittedly get a lot of flack for it. This makes me come to this forum and bitch a lot, but I will not bow to bullshit just because it’s convenient. One just needs to vent a little every now and then. Be that as it may, sounds like you find yourself in a fundie hot spot. Always with disbelief (as with many other things), tailor your actions to your environment.

I wish everyone could stop believing in a Fictitious Entity

Jy’s definitief op die regte plek dan.

Hy stel sy saak baie goed… en dan in die eerste kommentaar wil jy amper 'n hap in die tafel byt. Sekere mense kan nie lees nie.

En dieselfde ou se tweede kommentaar bevestig dat hy ’n moroon is (indien sy eerste ene enige twyfel oorgelaat het).

'Luthon64

Dit is nietemin noemenswaardig dat meeste van die kommentaar hom ondersteun.

Ons sal maar moet sien wat die hof sê.

Enige nuwe nuus rakende die OGOD hofsaak? Ek’s bewus van Jacques se interaksie met hom op Twitter, maar sien nie juis enige nuwe nuus nie… wonder maar net ;D

It will hopefully reach court later this year. The opposition have only filed their papers in the past few weeks.

Thanks for the update Jacques, I’ve posted a new thread I’d also like to hear some of your input on.

You’re really doing great work and I was wondering in what you know about SA people’s needs or what a humanist programme at varsity would look like and what you could possibly use it for.