Testing Tables

Does anyone know how to create a table in a post?

[tr][td](Row 1 Column 1)[/td][td] [/td][td](Row 1 Column 2)[/td][/tr][tr][td](Row 2 Column 1)[/td][td] [/td][td](Row 2 Column 2)[/td][/tr]
Ok, I see now, but can I add lines? Only a horizontal rule before and after, but no lines.

I'm only testing, but help would be appreciated

Ok… the lines only appear when you post and not in the preview screen.

My fault - lines were same color as background - fixed now

So would that make them invisible lines or supernatural transcendental lines?? :-\

Mintaka

Hey, Mintaka! Full member!

Neither!

(If you’ve been following the TAG Argument - Matt vs Matt on The Atheist Experience, you’d understand my meaning.)

Congratulations!

(If you've been following the TAG Argument - Matt vs Matt on The Atheist Experience, you'd understand my meaning

Done so a few days ago, and thanks for the links. Got lost a few times as it is fairly heavy stuff, but fascinating enough to make me miss Sewende Laan! Matt the theist argues that because there are some timeless truths in the universe, it implies the existence of a creator, while Matt the atheist doesn’t agree that such truths are independent of human pondering.

At the risk of belabouring my original tongue-in-the-cheek remark, I was noticing that the lines in your original table, while being of the same colour as the background, must have existed as extrasensory invisible lines. Their existence was only obvious after changing their colour. It is a bit like that cabbage extract invisible ink we used to make as kids.

Thats gotta prove something, man! Just don’t know what yet. Maybe tables are made from cabbages…

Quote from: Spike on Yesterday at 21:00:39 Hey, Mintaka! Full member!

Congratulations

Thanks guys. ;D

And since we are 40% cabbage… tables are our distant cousins.

Invisibility ≠ Non-existence.

Even when there’s a cabbage involved.

From me also, congratulations on your full membership. Soon the full members will number double digits.

'Luthon64

I should stop giggling and contribute to the forum…

I often feel like commenting, but it’s much more fun to take bets on who’s going to reply first…

Koes!