The angel Hitler?

An FB friend insist that I look at this but like religion, homeopathy and astrology you can cherry pick and so proof anything. On the other hand, we know that history is written by the victors so there must be some truth in this, but I must confess, I am not going to sit through all of it. If one of you feels up to it, I would like to hear it. http://thegreateststorynevertold.tv/

I have a cap on my data, so I can’t watch much online video. It is certainly possible that Hitler was a nice bloke. It is also possible that he was a nice bloke in private but followed monstrous policies.

The charge sheet against him is pretty long, and the documentary will have to give good evidence on questions such as:

Did he or did he not preside over the creation of concentration camps in which millions of people died?
Did he or did he not invade Poland and the Soviet Union without provocation?
Was he the author of Mein Kampf, and if so, when did he decide not to do all the stuff he said he would like to do in that book?

I do not think the fact that he was kind to animals and children (well, Aryan children anyway) can exonerate him of all his other crimes, so presumably the documentary is a sweeping rewrite of history?

I didn’t view the whole thing, but it reeks of BS. When anybody claims that the story of a mass murderer is a lie, or not the whole story, I’m skeptical. The site has the look and feel of someone selling conspiracy theories. Given, this is no evidence, but there was not enough in the intro to convince me to continue watching. I think you are right in saying that it’s possible to create very different impressions of given events by cherry picking the facts. My opinion is that it is safe to skip this.