The BOOBQUAKE - 911

Oh, and ThreeHH, GothCatBabe is correct - we usually put the Mabus idiot on “ignore” - he’s simply not worth the effort.

Some feedback for you Mabus, I thought you would appreciate the follow up, since it seems like you got stuck on two sites. You really have me confused, shouldn’t you have rather warned Islam because they oppose your religious beliefs? Or are you scared to enter your next life(if it even exists) sooner than you’ve planned? ::slight_smile:

On the other side, maybe you do realise it is the same sh!t, different colour!

i would love to engage with this douche, man to man, as it were.
at least our own pet woo-woo old telly, engages with us, even if he doesnt answer the question in the end.

He is probably incapable of conversation - everything will be one sided like trying to have a conversation with a rabid hyena. Every time you say something he’ll just bite your head off. Imagine being married to him, “Would you like a cup of coffee, Dear?” “Fck off and it’s Christal Night for you … you whre! This is your FINAL WARNING” Yeah … give me Telle any day. If he weren’t so intellectual he may actually be quite intelligent.