The BOOBQUAKE - 911

YOUR FINAL WARNINGS

THE BOOBQUAKE - 911

they thought BOOBIES had no effect… WRONG!

http://www.blaghag.com/2010/04/in-name-of-science-i-offer-my-boobs.html

http://www.blaghag.com/2010/04/quick-clarification-about-boobquake.html

see how we take a term and convert in into its AUTHENTIC POLITICAL DIMENSION - THAT OF LIBERATION - not just merely harmless expression…

FOR THE HEADLESS IDIOT called m.shermer

http://www.skeptic.com/Merchant2/graphics/audio_video/av558_lg.jpg

this is your FINAL WARNING

the really SHARP END OF OCCAM’S RAZOR…

they mix SKEPTICISM with ATHEISM…

KABOOM…

Now I want you to listen to this little f*cker…

Randi:

When I see your UGLY FACE I understand why you are an atheist

now I want you to watch this video of DELUSION…

It really is okay to Think Atheist

with the atheists:

they start begging when they start dying…

Atheists,

but you have NO ANSWER TO DEATH… therefore you FAIL…

the Death of Ath*ism

The Nightline Face-Off: Does God Have a Future? (1 of 12)

DEATH TRAP

THE REAL QUESTION:

DOES ATHEISM HAVE A FUTURE?

AND THE ANSWER - NO!

Atheists,

GET OUT OF MY UNIVERSE

you little liars do nothing but antagonize…

and you try to eliminate all the dreams and hopes of humanity…

but you LOST…

THE DEATH OF ATH*ISM - SCIENTIFIC PROOF OF GOD

Crystal Night, Atheists!

FINALE:

Have I said this before?

http://theatheistwars.free0host.com/

PULLING THE PLUG on atheism

http://www.firstscience.com/site/articles/coles.asp

bye

Einstein puts the final nail in the coffin of atheism…

Time Travel: Einstein’s big idea (Theory of Relativity)

atheists deny their own life element…

LIGHT OR DEATH, ATHEISTS?

******************LIGHT

E=mc²: Einstein explains his famous formula

E=MC2

Was Einstein an Atheist?

DOWN THE TOILET!!!

http://open.salon.com/blog/sandra_no_longer_miller/2009/02/13/my_funny_valentine/files/lamb1234553042.jpg

LAMB POWER!

UNDERSTAND!!!?

Shermer - Randi - Myers - Harris - Dawkins VS. NOSTRADAMUS - EINSTEIN - MARKUZE

you are ANNIHILATED!!!

crystal night is a reference to when the SUN IS ECLIPSED…

Repent and turn to God or be destroyed…

LIGHT OR DEATH, ATHEISTS?

******************LIGHT
************************************ or death…

LIGHT!

http://thehostess.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/cleavage.jpg

http://cmsof.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/boobs.jpg

sorry what?

i totally forgot what your point was.

Still off your meds, eh Mabus? I mean, putting yourself in the same camp as Einstein is a telling measure of the unfathomable depth of your delusional self-importance.

'Luthon64

proper boobquake

Metacafe - Online Video Entertainment - Free video clips for your enjoyment

Hot Bears in YOUR Area

Hook Up ToNite!!!

Can I touch you on you studio…?
Randy Mabus, Woo-Woo Ville, Wonderland

roflol

(wtf!!) oi… ::slight_smile: ;D

I just threw up a little bit. Let me know when it’s safe to come back to the forum. :-X

OMG, Gothcatgirl, I’m going to have nightmares…eeeewwwwwwwwww! ;D

And every time I see a guy with moobs, that image is going to pop into my head, make me laugh inappropriately and then I’m going to get bliksemed.

take one for the team mdg.

i cant help imagining seeing old mabus is this pasty, pale dude, in his 40’s, a virgin, living in his mother’s basement in Ohio. With a comb-over glued to his bald pate. round glasses balancing precariously on his nose. bloodshot eyes. with a nervous tick.
sitting in his holey, stained y-fronts, with an array of mouldy mcdonalds leftovers around his pc. with chesthair puring out over his tanktop, his moobs resting on his stomach. his stomach resting on his sweaty thighs, his man-bits being strangled inbetween all that lard.
with posters of jc, that he masturbates to, pasted over his rickety single bed. and an array of woo-woo literature stacked next to his bed, that he used as a bedside table.

Are you sure the moobs don’t belong to Deepak Chopra?

Phew! I go away for a few days and the forum goes and gets a bit rough. Nice posts GOthCG - specially the first 3 pics - gonna be another earthquake soon …

see, I just want to make it clear to the rest of you:

jen is unable to see that there is a CONFLICT BETWEEN EROS & SCIENCE

http://www.blaghag.com/2010/04/in-name-of-science-i-offer-my-boobs.html

ETA: follow-up

http://www.blaghag.com/2010/04/quick-clarification-about-boobquake.html

see how we take a term and convert it into its AUTHENTIC POLITICAL DIMENSION - THAT
OF LIBERATION - not just merely harmless expression…

OK, so are there any psychiatrists/psychologists out there who can analyse the ramblings of this theboobquakes /mabus person? I think he/she/it should make for an interesting paper as he/she/it (referred to as he for the sake of brevity), seems to suffer from a rather comprehensive list of mental and psychiatric deviations from the norm. Although I am in no way qualified, I’m going to have a go.

Let’s start with the name: I have seen him referred to as Mabus. I assume this is one of the many names this poor person has used in the past. If not, oops. As far as I can determine, Mabus is supposedly the forerunner to the Antichrist. Mabus Project - - FAQ. So this dude declares himself to be satan’s little helper, yet preaches religious rhetoric. Is this an indication of his stupidity, or is an indication of his role/identity confusion. IOW, a Freudian projection indicating gender confusion?

He offers us a final warning stated from the first person perspective. He appears to think that the warning is his to issue. Is he therefore claiming to be god? Monstrous delusions of grandeur right there along with further identity confusion.

I don’t think I have heard the word “boobies” in conversation since my very early primary school days. Is this person a tempestuous child? Is he completely immature? Is he as gothcatgirl suggests, a 40 yo virgin? Who knows? But the use of the word at the least suggests a detachment from societal norms and a childish attitude to sexuality. This may sound innocent, but unless I am mistaken, most child abusers suffer from some sort of preadolescent sexual stagnation.

OK, so he implies that harmless expression is OK, but liberation is not! He is opposed to liberation! There have been many groups in history opposed to the liberation of people, women, Africans, gays, christians etc etc. Groups like the Nazi’s and other fascist groups, the apartheid regime, the taliban etc. I am not aware of any anti-liberation movement that has survived the scrutiny of history and moral judgement. Is he so deluded that he fails to realise that the freedom of expression he enjoys exists only due to the constant incremental liberation of the human mind?
He gives us more insight into his political leanings later on.

Ad Hominem argument. Boring. The traditional recourse of those who have no facts to argue with. Also an indication of immaturity. Basically equates to the kid in the sandpit calling his sister a “poopy pants”, when he notices that she has a shovel and he doesn’t.
Also not very christian now is it? But then again is he a christain, satan’s helper, or god herself

More grandiose delusions. Does he honestly believe that he knows what atheists do when they start dying. He must be omnipresent then.
He claims atheists have no answer to death. Indicates his need for there to be more after death. I think this chappy realises that he made a bit of a waste of his life and desperately needs a second chance. An atheist knows there is no second chance. When life stops, it stops. The body’s decomposition may support other life forms, but for the dead dude, it is over.

Again god commands us to get out of his universe. Or is he quoting god. Has Moses returned? Not delusional at all.

This is perhaps his most disturbing sentence and a further indication of his political leanings. Crystal night, or Kristallnacht was the start of the holocaust against the Jews in WW2. It was a horrific night led by the Hitler Youth, the Gestapo and the SS. Kristallnacht - Wikipedia. Is he proposing the mass murder of people who do not share his religious and political views?

Luckily Einstein escaped Kristallnacht and lived to enrich the world with his magnificent wisdom. If one qoute-mines his enormous body of work, he can be made to appear partial to almost any argument. If one takes the time to read all of his ponderings and quotes, his true thoughts start to emerge. Here is a link to a page with all of his quotes on religion and god: Albert Einstein: Quotes on God, Religion, Theology. I am quite sure he didn’t believe in a crucified lamb.

Final Notes:

A lot more can be gleamed from this person’s rhetoric, but as I have stated I am not a psychiatric professional and therefore I am not qualified to dig deeper.

Gothcatgirl. Repeatedly scrolling past your post was a real joy, even if it made me loose my train of though several times. Were any of those yours?

I am new here. That’s because I am a newly reformed former lifelong christian, and current agnostic. I found myself pulled away from religion by the logic and sanity and beautiful rationality of Randi, Shermer, AronRa, Thunderf00t, Christopher Hitchens and Richard Dawkins. But the stronger force than the pull was the push. I was pushed away by the moronic, unfounded and militant arguments made by my fellow christians. Much like the idiotic post I am replying to today. Well done theboobquakes, JAMESLAMBI55, mabus, or whatever your name is. Keep pushing those sheep away!

Self respecting psychologists refer psychopaths to psychiatrists for the necessary happy pills.

Unless you’re a very ambitious person, you get rid of the obviously delusional and mad ones very quickly.

Or maybe I’m just too old for this type of shit.

Brilliant post threeholerhauler. And welcome to this site. There is currently a world-wide trend away from religion, especially Christianity, and it will soon be regarded as a quaint but barbaric belief of yesteryear. And idiots like Mr/Ms Mabus are in the forefront of chasing the credulous away to truth and sanity.

as much fun as captian moobs are, it does get boring soon. if he at least interacted with us, and had the bollocks to defend his point of view. but he’s a spineless git, with about as much imagination as a wet turd. he hacks and rambles the same posts over and over again. nobody takes him seriously, nobody, not even the most avid woo-woos, think his word is gospel.
all in all, he is a wanker, and a waste of every intelligent person’s time and intellectual capacities.

Eros IS science… if you do it right (well unless you are Don Juan for who it comes naturally and stuff)

woot woot woot

Thanks SteveMuso, for the welcome. I am so happy I found this forum. I am not alone. And I am so happy I have managed to break away from the bull that used to rule my life. I am ashamed that I used to be one of these people. I have never felt so free, and so proud to be part of a species exploring its place in the cosmos bmo beautiful science. And you are right, eventually we will look back at the silly things we used to believe in, and giggle. I hope.

You’re welcome … (er, for saying thanks). If you live near Jozi you could also try and get to one of the SITP meetings like the one coming up here: Redirecting...

SITP are a bunch of reprobate nutters like us - you will fit in just fine.