The minimalist facial hair poll

Reference

I have the kind of face/hair where facial hair results in the pedo-look.

Over and above that, not much into facial hair as a fashion statement

For me - no beard, no moustache, no hair and no hassles.

I do love a scruffy beard on a man… but the moment it becomes too “full” I send him off to the shower with razor in hand. It should just be enough to run your palm accross his face and get that tickly, prickly feel, if its feeling fluffy, its too much and it loses any sex appeal it might have had. Hmmmmm… >:D

I find the young men’s attempt at growing beards rather cute though, its patchy and seems so… well desperate to look older?

For some reason I’m in my 30’s and still have bald spots on my face. I don’t think I’ll ever reach “full beard” age.

… and I’m a bit happy about that.

Hoendermis, sê hulle.

It’s also called “Apache beard,” as in “a patchy here, a patchy there…” :wink:

'Luthon64

Yes yes there are also two types of apache coding. One is coding for, well, the Apache web server. The other is “'n patchie hier, …” you know the drill.

Years ago I coined the term “Apache Endian”, but it didn’t prove of much use, and no one other than me found it as clever as I clearly thought it was. But then I was a teenager.

Why am I telling you this? I have no clue. :stuck_out_tongue:

Beards are sensitive issues for young lads, my youngest put his best friend in hospital by spiking his cold drink with a natural laxative because the guy yanked out the only long hair on his chin in jest.

It is an age when you’re at your most vulnerable and awkward and then people start calling you “melkbaard”, etc. Double-whammy, you look weird and feel awkward and people constantly point out that you look weird and feel awkward.

Me, I could put Darwin to shame. Well, maybe not quite… :slight_smile: