Vengeance

Or wait till the end of the 16 days of non-violence against women and children, then shoot her in the head.

A little bit far maybe. But really I would have a big braai every saturday, invite the local biker club.

There is no law and will there ever be a law in this country that says you can’t braai.
I think it is the constitution.

If you can get at her inhaler undetected, put some novocaine on its mouthpiece. Then get your youngest to phone her, asking to speak to Mrs Numb-lips.

Or, instead of novocaine, rub a habanero chilli around the inhaler mouthpiece and have your youngest ask for Mrs Hot-lips.

'Luthon64

;D Now that’s dark!

Or crapper-dogs.

From another thread, but Boogie has a point…

Anyhows, my saga continues, on Friday night we received a final written warning from the council to stop burning our garden refuse in the middle of the night. The night in question was last Thursday in the middle of that huge thunderstorm that hit Gauteng…

Gosh you know what I would do is go the police and lay a charge.
I’m sure there must be some law of lying to a government department
and wasting government time.

The only way is to fight fire with fire in this case,
else you going to have your hand full with this woman and she is going to
make your life miserable.

Based on the evidence supporting unreasonable and malicious prosecution/intimidation, go get a court interdict to force her to restrict her complaints to instances where your local by-laws were actually transgressed. This will mean paying an attorney a small fee, but if she acts up again, she can be arrested immediately for contempt of court.

Rigil

Basically what my attorney advised telephonically this morning, I’ll be visiting my other neighbours this afternoon, they all indicated the first time around that they would be happy to make a statement in the effect that we are not problematic neighbours in any aspect. I’ll go to the copshop after and lay a charge of harrassment, I have an appointment with my attorney on Wednesday to discuss next steps should it be required.

Its just so tedious and unnecessary… and I could really spend my year end bonus on more fun things.

Well, you can count your blessings. I have neighbours that are way too friendly.

Rigil

Hrm, yeah, my neighbor’s eyes lit up this week when he learned that I have internet and a wireless router… Still waiting for the inevitable question.

In 1975 there were only a few types of TVs on the market. My dad used to say that back then he opted for the PAL system: Mondays he went to watch TV with one pal, Tuesdays with another pal …

Rigil

So did you make a case against the neighbor from hell?

Yep, sent her a letter of demand and applied at the court for an interdict to prevent her from contacting us at all, apparently this can take several weeks though and of-course, the courts have now closed for the holiday season… So basically, we have to wait for that part to materialise in the new year. It will cost me to attend to court at least three times in person before I can have a measly piece of paper. The law in this country surely takes it time.

The letter of demand (via attorney) basically threatens her with court action with costs if she persists in her harrassment and unsubstantiated accussations. Not sure whether its going to have any effect on the woman or not, we’ll have to see.

We’ve done some investigating ourselves and her facebook page likes:

Angel Blessings
Guardian Angels by my side
Angus Buchan
SA 4 Jesus
Mamma’s met hoop (???)
Casper de Vries is WALGLIK (another ???)
Rey Mysterio - WWE Universe
Open doors for Fibromyalgia (interesting, makes us wonder if she is a sufferer or simply knows someone)

and finally…

Mikes Kitchen.

We’ve been wondering whether she have’nt heard somewhere that we are atheist and now have a bee in her bonnet to get rid of us, she made a comment to our attorney that our town is “Sodom and Gomorra”…

I went to court this morning for the next step in the saga, got my new interdict duly signed by the magistrate, went to the copshop and they duly attempted to deliver it this afternoon… the Warrant-Officer phoned me now and told me that she chased them off and refused to sign for delivery. They will notify the court and I need to go back to request a warrant of arrest. Lovely stuff…

Ok wow things just got real. just make sure when they arrest her, that you there to get a picture.

Wow. Doesn’t take much to get yourself thrown in jail around here.

Sounds like a week of douches being locked up

Its been going on for two years, in the last month I’ve had three visits from the cops investigating us “spying” on her, one visit from the fire brigade, one broken window and a patio roof FULL of stones and dog poop… All this woman’s doing…

OK then, have fun!