Wat against Demonic Spiritual wife/Husband and child

When I get mails like this, I have no idea how to deal with it… (wtf!!)

Demonic spiritual wife is a demonic wife from demonic marine kingdom offered to an earthly male person(human being)here on earth. Demonic spiritual husband is a demonic husband from demonic marine kingdom offered to an earthly female person(human being)here on earth. While, demonic spiritual child or children is a child or children which demonic wife or husband from marine kingdom is harbouring or having for an earthly human being(man or woman)and being raised/used against an earthly human being(man or woman)in/from demonic marine kingdom.

I would like to brief us briefly on how they operates:
Any man who possess demonic spiritual wife in or from the marine kingdom could come in contact with spiritual wife, while at sleep. The familiar spirit(spiritual wife)can come, pose in her real form or carry face(s)of close associates of her victim like: one’s wife,proposal,or any lady around one’s environment,or any female person face. To come and commit fornication or adultery with her victim. Such a fellow is manipulated to get into orgasm via dream life spiritual state. And immediately the whole process is off; such a fellow would discovered to have wetted oneself via dream life state after waking up ;without sleeping with any physical (earthly) woman. It looks strange to some people. Biologist(scientist)may call such process"noctonal discharge"wetting oneself in the dream life state. They would even back it up with theories and scientific languages. Such doctrine claim from scientist should be rejected; it is a trick from Satan to deceive and blind fold mankind; in order for human beings not to be able to checkmate and withstand Satan’s devices.
“While, some men that are totally entangled with such demonic spiritual romance lifestyle likes it. And it would even come to a state, when their spiritual wives would start coming physically to meet such men in their houses. Some people may even enter into an unprofitable covenants with such spirits not to leak out their experiences .While, many others are ashamed to tell their pastor or deliverance ministers/counselors and would be beating around the bush.”

The disadvantage such man as stated earlier would derived from demonic spiritual wife is nothing but evil; with one main mission, to steal, to kill silently and to destroy such a fellow. The demonic spiritual wife would drain out and collect such a fellow blood to be carried to their spiritual kingdom; for demonic usage since, they mainly feeds on human blood .Without even her victim’s knowing, in most cases too, plant in sicknesses and diseases, problems into such an individual’s life.

The spiritual wife would also collect semen from the man through the sex had with the man. To be used to fertilize her ovary/ovaries. The spiritual wife would carry such a person pregnancy for him or in another vain, such a baby could be developed with the aid of demonic incubator within the marine kingdom. The end result is getting a demonic child for such a person at their kingdom.
If such a man is unmarried before; and if married to his earthly wife choice. The spiritual wife would start to jealous that earthly woman, she would even try to cause marital problems, setback, quarrel between the man and the earthly wife. Also can even cause barrenness or miscarriages to the earthly wife of such a fellow. If such an earthly woman is of low spiritual development state, she could even be killed by the demonic spiritual wife of her husband. Unless, such a woman is highly spiritual endowed or by the divine grace of God; she can do nothing to overcome her problems, because the spiritual wife of her husband considers herself as the only legal wife of the earthly man and may have gotten child or children for such a fellow in demonic marine kingdom.

Spiritual wife of that a fellow would not stop at that, if the earthly wife of that man happens to get child or children of her very own as a result of divine intervation; she would start to fight that woman and child or children by causing all sorts of problems like: sicknesses and diseases, disappointments, poverty, inability to accomplish their desires on earth or make it to delay. Even, if the spiritual wife see’s that she is losing or about to loose the battle, she could link up with other demonic evil spirits from all demonic circles and to start fighting that earthly man she considers as her husband. She will try to cripple the man’s means of livelihood, so that, the man wouldn’t be able to carter for his very earthly wife and child/children. She can even make the man to be serious addict to drugs, alcohol, a great womaniser, going into pool betting, etc…So that, all that the earthly wife of such man is expected to get wouldn’t be gotten. Spiritual wife, can even try to separate the earthly man and his wife on earth or divorced them, via demonic manipulations.
The same is still applicable to some women who has demonic spiritual husbands from the marine kingdom, either married or unmarried. Their own very case is more serious and delicate compared to that of men having demonic spiritual wives.

Demonic spiritual wives/husbands from demonic marine kingdom are the main cause of over 90% of many marriages that are being broken daily worldwide (especially in America and European continents). They are also responsible for some families today, either husband or wife dying “untimely” or both. And many barrenness, miscarriages, impotence and infertility problems taken place today worldwide.

The only quicker way to solve every spiritual problems here on earth; is to give ones life totally unto lord Jesus Christ; repent and forsake all sins and being born-again and accept Jesus Christ as the author, and finisher of our life, sanctified fully without looking backward to the world (is the only way forward). Be watchful, careful and give oneself to prayers always. Because, anything that happens in the spiritual realm must surely comes to pass in the physical realm. Whatever source it comes from, ones ability to pray effectively can make the devil to bow out, so that, the person can receive deliverance.

Observational Signs of Demonic Spiritual Wife/ Husband:

1. Negative unprofitable marriage had in the dream and sometime with concurrent repetitions.
  2. Appearance and disappearance of one’s materials (personal effects).
  3. Frequent sexual dreams and with observation of wetting oneself.
  4. Marital disappointments, frequent marital problems or disagreements.
  5. Activation of someone sexual systems without any visible acts or with co-human being.

Observational Signs of Spiritual children:
Coming in the dream life state or physical state and always proposing actions to someone that would always be negatively to you. And sometime too, after appearing someone child or children would begin to fall sick.

Causes of spiritual husband / wife problems:
1 Through Sexual sins.
2. Through things thrown into the river (sacrifices).
3. Through wrong dedications by someone or unbehalf of someone.
4. Through sharing of personal effects with possessed persons. Especially unrepeated persons. E.g. practicing prostitutes, (Homosexuals: gay / lesbian persons ), incest and bestiality practicing persons, etc…
5. Through initiations and blind initiations (1Cor.15: 32).

Just write it off to a bad joke or unfettered madness. Bad English aside, the author clearly lost all perspective on reality a long, long time ago – if they ever had it to begin with.

'Luthon64

#faerie: sorry to sound racist, but does this emanate from a black person? Language aside, some of the stuff in the letter reflects elements of animism and African spiritualism, especially

Demonic spiritual wife is a demonic wife from demonic marine kingdom offered to an earthly male person(human being)here on earth. Demonic spiritual husband is a demonic husband from demonic marine kingdom offered to an earthly female person(human being)here on earth. While, demonic spiritual child or children is a child or children which demonic wife or husband from marine kingdom is harbouring or having for an earthly human being(man or woman)and being raised/used against an earthly human being(man or woman)in/from demonic marine kingdom.

and this

Demonic spiritual wives/husbands from demonic marine kingdom are the main cause of over 90% of many marriages that are being broken daily worldwide (especially in America and European continents). They are also responsible for some families today, either husband or wife dying “untimely” or both. And many barrenness, miscarriages, impotence and infertility problems taken place today worldwide.

A Sangoma once told my wife that she is from the sea and a sea spirit (she actually agreed with him (wtf!!))

Coupled to religious fervour (two sides of the same coin), this is typical of the mysticism used to influence and control ignorant people. I would send it back to the originator (if you know the source) and tell them in very uncertain terms to F off. If it’s ‘blind’ e-mail laugh it off as Mefiante says

It is, and I dont consider the question racist, its cultural. My issue with this is that I am the fool that needs to mentor and coach this person. I cannot tell them to bugger the hell off, its to be adressed in some form or another and I never know HOW. sigh I’ll probably will have to talk around it in some way or another, I sometimes get some inspiration at the spur of the moment. I love my job, and I learn a hell of a lot, but stuff like this makes my head exlode.

As indicated by the link I provided, the original author calls himself Friday Okoh, which sounds Nigerian. The e-mail originator is guilty of plagiarism because the material is unattributed.

Faerie, one way to try getting the person who sent it to think about its contents is to ask pointed questions. For example, you can ask what s/he thinks a “demonic marine kingdom” is, how one might recognise it and/or what sorts of creatures inhabit it. Ask enough such questions and the person will tie themselves up in all sorts of knots. If they then don’t realise it, you would in any case be wasting your efforts irrespective of what you do.

'Luthon64

Just for interest sake - mentor and coach this person to do what? This could be a great opportunity for English lessons or instruction is what kind of material is and is not appropriate to be sending around, and to who you should be sending which kind of material.
Maybe truth is the best way to deal with shit like this - I don’t even care if a person does believe in god and that we’re living in the end-times and that we will go to hell or whatever, any person can see a self-important, self-enriching weirdo when they meet him. check out the author of that ‘article’ here

http://www.salvationhealingchurch.org/index.htm
and then try and convince me that the demonic marine kingdom is not a figment of this fool’s imagination (or creativity)

Hehee…This demon-from-the-sea story reminds me of a hilarious experience I had when working in Dar es Salaam. A fisherman gets chowed in half by a ‘sea demon’: all bathers are banned for about 6 weeks from the beaches; horsepatrols ensure that bathers and pedestrians are kept off the beaches; signs are erected about this demon in the sea. Eventually, a sea turtle comes toodling onto the sands and is duly dispatched by police and its carcass sent to the University for dissection and possible recovery of any human remains! The newsmedia trumpet: “Sea Demon captured and dispatched!” The results of the autopsy never made the news! ;D

My favourite bit is the whole ‘whatever happens on the spiritual realm MUST surely happen on the physical’. What does that mean? I’ve been confronted with variations of that argument a few times and it almost always leaves me feeling cheated, like I don’t quite yet understand the morality behind ‘Mortal Kombat’ or something.

That aside, it saddens me to think that so many people (and the degrees of infidelity amongst the target group of this mail are well known if not quite documented), are able to justify their or their spouse’s actions by simply invoking demonic possession. Pay a ‘doctor/preacher’ a substantial sum and he ‘cures’ you until the next time. And your soul will always be spared thanks to the good doctor.

Sad.

Agreed. Religion always seems to provide a scapegoat for human error (the devil made me do it) and also an escape from the consequences (divine forgiveness). Annoying, debilitating and downright immoral.

I actually saw a Newspaper Poster board the other week that said '230KM/H man says the Devil made him do it", or something similar. Reminds me of Hansie Cronje’s scandal and how the devil was to blame, then Mr. Potatoehead got a hold of the story and he is now a hero in the christian club.

Sorry, I couldn’t read beyond the first sentence. Life is too short to waste on this sort of illiterate crap, even as an exercise.